Marcia 2.0

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Lianeb Augur

I would not buy a single item from her that is no trade
  2. Zaviere Augur

If I was rich and rolling in platinum, I'd only really buy the Troll illusion cloak. Other than that? No thanks, at least not from what's known to be in her wares right now.
  3. YellowBelly Augur

Troll illusion cloak is the only thing she has that's valuable.
  4. Monkman Augur

It would be cool to see some unattainable illusions via Marcia, not talking gnome or troll bc honestly at this point it’s easy enough to farm the mats for a near unlimited supply of either potion.

Past heritage crate illusions and mounts come to mind.
  5. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I did not know this was a thing. Now that I do know, I can't believe this is a thing.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  6. Riou EQResource

It would probably be interesting if they added the rewards Zatozia used to give out for her CM contests, since none of the CM's have ran contests since her time as CM.
  7. Febb Augur

Checked Xegony in Everfrost today. Nothing in her inventory and getting the more accomplished message so I guess she already sold the item she sells for the day.
  8. Nniki Augur

She wasn't interested in buying Insignia of the Faydark Defenders or Bright Orb of Authority from me.

She's offering 2 Nobles for Mask of Tinkering.
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

That is a huge coup if she is indeed now selling Mask of Tinkering.

I guess most experienced Bards/Rogues have Eyepiece of the Fancy Tinkerer (but prestige only).

Edit: Does anyone know her “buy back” conversion rate? I am guessing Mask of Tinkering would be like 20 or more Nobles?
  10. Nniki Augur

I checked her buyback value for the Firestorm Cape. It's only 2 Nobles. It costs 160 Nobles. So, she's pretty stingy. Probably only 1-2 Nobles for buyback values.
    Benito likes this.
  11. Nniki Augur

Tried a few more items... she's not interested in any of these:
    Earthshaker
    Docleaf's Shattered Shard
    Lepracon's Pot of Gold
    Guise of the Ancient Gods
    Zatozia's Pail of Rainbow Sherbet
    Zatozia's Pail of Chocolate Ice Cream
    Bladecatcher of the Marshall
    Bone Fragmented Necklace
    Cold Visor of the Warlord
    Dark Hoop of the Necromancer
    Shortbow of the Fighter
    Steel Ring of the Foot Soldier
    Steel Rod of the Knight
  12. segap Augur

That's a huge shame. That was designed as a limited item from the start. Not one that was removed for being an error or over powered for the era. TLP has ruined the prestige though by allowing for farming in a re-hash of old content.
  13. Khat_Nip Meow

If I didn't already have a pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow I would most definitely save up enough to get one from her. It's something I use constantly.
  14. Rickate Augur

I think it's 90+ is 2 Nobles and 10-89 is 1 but there were very few items in the 31-89 range: Salindrite Dagger and Scepter of Destruction 36, Barbed Scale Whip 50, Mosscovered Twig 65, Ring of the Dead 70 and Locket of Escape 85.
    Benito likes this.
  15. Nniki Augur

Mask of Tinkering 150 Nobles

[IMG]
  16. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

[IMG]
    Benito likes this.
  17. WorriedinNorrath Elder

Sorry Mask Of Tinkering holders. You just aint that special anymore :)
    Whulfgar likes this.
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I guess that is a fair price. High enough to discourage masses to buy (people would farm Eyepiece over spending approximately 8 Kronos) and close enough to Troll Illusion Cloak that you may as well buy the Cloak.
  19. Schadenfreude Augur

Meh. Now Mask of the Devious that would have been interesting.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  20. SpamFactory Augur

tested BFG, stones of fortune, and mask of the devious. she doesn't buy back any.