Live Update Bugs: 7/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 18, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Hludwolf Developer

There is currently an issue where you will sometimes get kicked to login when returning to character select from in the game. We are investigating.
    Prathun likes this.
  3. kdomg Journeyman

Marketplace potions (that were supposed to be added) are not appearing on Coirnav nor are they appearing on Live servers.
  4. Hludwolf Developer

Those are set to enable shortly. We did not want them to come back until after we were up and running.
  5. kdomg Journeyman

Doesn't look like this occurred either. My item overflow is zero (for the character on which I purchased potions),and I'm owed several.
  6. Tuvas New Member

7. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Banestrike button is gone. I know its passive now but why cant we also trigger it manually? Rogues have few range type attack options. Banestrike was an instant cast range attack that is now gone.
    Yinla and KermitMadMan like this.
  8. Raccoo Augur

Guild hall was rolled back, missing anchors and other items that were placed in it over a week ago.
  9. Paladin Augur

I notice that the achievements for Autumn Appreciation Bonus '16 & '17 seem to be MIA.

I know they were zero points, but was this intentional?
  10. Raccoo Augur

Found that the rollback went at least back to 07/02/18, which was when I moved some anchors from one guild to another. They went back to the old guild. Alot of my friend's items they bought from Daybreak for the GH disappeared.
  11. Prathun Developer

They were moved out of the General -> Special category into the Events -> Seasonal category.

This was mentioned in the update notes here:
    *** Miscellaneous ***
    - The Autumn Appreciation events have been moved to the Events -> Seasonal category.

We're moving away from using the General -> Special category at all.
    mehtsenob likes this.
  12. Wonlayen New Member

House, with all gear inside and familiar that was outside are gone. A few others in the guild report the same, or that things placed in Guild Hull or house's are gone. My plot is empty and the pp I had in is all gone, showing my plot available for purchase. Ticket sent in.
  13. Warpeace Augur

When exiting out of game you get to a black screen that hangs.
  14. Rickate Augur

Mercenaries still not allowed in Plane of Hate and most likely not in Fear either.
    KermitMadMan likes this.
  15. Daredilly Master

Properties purchased, houses purchased via Station Cash and placed on those properties and all items placed from hours of hunting and foraging for Tradeskills are all missing. Plots are available for purchase. Plots were purchased under my alt Daredil and houses and items by Daredilly.
  16. Rave New Member

Lost Modest Guild Hall, and individual houses on Bristle bane server plots purchased Sunday July 15th time 15:30
  17. niente Developer

What is the address and server of your plot? (i.e. X Village,101 Market Street)
  18. niente Developer

What is the name of your guild, and address of houses that were lost? (and/or the names of characters who are the owner of the plot)
  19. Lisbon New Member

House is lost along with my recently acquired scavengers prize trophy & scalebreaker's storage crate that were in it. FV server address: Scientific Method Village, 103 Market Street
  20. Rave New Member

My char name is Ravensday, at Psionics Village, 107 Terminus Streat. Also affecting my Beastlord account that name was Tigarpray I think was at 105 Terminus Street. and my brothers account his toons name is Wildeagle, at Psionics Village, 101 Terminus Heights. Guild name is Bandits of Time was at Psionis Village, 200 Terminus Heights.