Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Mary Poppins Augur

Please?
  2. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Just like a very very little few more in the fellowship Ngreth? I have so many friends, I’m sorry! :(
  3. Raccoo Augur

Increase number of backflags on EOK raid chests to the quantity in TBM/ROS raids chests.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

How about a day pass? Something bought, like a krono, that was bind on pick up, so no resale value. It would allow you one day (24 hours from time of consumption) of All Access, granting you access to the TLP servers. I for one would love to see if things have changed enough for me to pay a monthly fee again. Or maybe somebody wants to /testcopy a character. But the item, when consumed, would also initiate an account flag, that would prevent you from using one again, inside a 30 day window. Sell a stack of five, for $5 USD from the website. No it's not a huge purchase, but without access to see of the climate has changed on a TLP, myself, and probably many more, are not likely to pony up currency to try it out again.
    oldandnasty likes this.
  5. Raccoo Augur

Add a buff priority, so you can choose which spells overwrite other spells. For instance, if you have ranger/beastlord HP buff, but you would prefer to have Brells. It will overwrite the other HP buffs instead of being blocked.
    Daedly, Yinla and svann like this.
  6. Chokal New Member

To Ngreth, on the idea of adding more fellowship slots.

I think you and people asking for more fellowship slots are thinking of two differant things.

Personally i box 3 toons, and have several alts on those accounts. I use fellowships for 2 things. Getting my alts to the primary group's location quickly to pick up drops. I also use fellowships as a way to add an EXP boost to my alts while i'm playing my primary toons.

I agree adding more slots to the fellowship would promote "adding guilds within the guilds" which leads to fragmentation of said guild. It almost promotes and rewards cliques forming. This can lead to bad feelings all around. (I totally agree with that stance and i completely get it!)

What i would propose, Is adding a feature to the game that allows you to select a primary toon on each account and add a "login to primary char" icon at character select.

If you want to go a step further, Allow a rested xp bonus that gets shared to all other toons on an account when you play your primary toon.

This would allow fellowships to be used for what they were intended to be used for in the first place.

Much respect to you,
    Thank you for all of your work on tradeskilling over the past few years.
    And say Hullo to Denmom for all of us!
  7. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Patiently waiting for a lil DPS boost to rogues.

Rogue lives don't matter... but our DPS does.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Logs of housing plots, or Daybreak to at least have a record of what I have on my plot.

Logs of items coming in and out of the guild bank.
  9. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Not sure I understand this. Like "/outputfile realestate"?
  10. IblisTheMage Augur

The ability to pay ahead for virtual plots for centuries or more in RL time, so that we can build monuments that will outlive us.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  11. ShadowMan Augur

I actually think some tweaks to rogues would go a long way.

Remove the hit limit for Skorpikis Blade or at least drastically boost it to something like 60 counters.

Add a BS damage mod to Frenzied or make a new disc with that added. Like reduce backstab timer + Increase backstab damage by 50%. Extend its duration another 18s.

Add an additional chance for 1h attack by 50% to their burst of power AA. They can't use 2h like monks and zerkers do and miss out on the bonus attacks.

Reduce the recast time of Pinpoint lines. Should be something like 30s uptime 45s recast.
  12. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Here is a food one!

How about we focus and fix raid timers!

Example: toon A joins raid... then raid wipes, toon A needs to leave due to life and what not, toon A-not being a - decides to remove one self from raid and exp so raid leader can add another person. Said raid goes on to win the raid... toon A now has a lock out...

Why the lockout w/o a completion!? Seems like a crock of crap. Yes, I remember cactusgate and that is a group task, but any lockout without a raid/task/mission completed is garbage!

Also: ctrl click a bag of stuff into the autobank button. Along with tribute an entire bag contents like bendor sales.
  13. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You can thank people who would drop the task right before a win so they could get the loot and skip the lockout for that change. The added lockout it to prevent people from killing the raid multiple times and skipping lockouts.

And I am talking about people doing this on raids in the past.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yup. Get people to stop cheating, and we can talk about removing that. So yes, cheaters ruined it for "legit" players.
    Risiko likes this.
  15. Intenso Augur

I joined a raid for first event killed then left for event 2 joined again after event 2 was dead for event 3 and got given currency for event 2 when wasnt even in task lol
  16. Horyuken Augur

If you get a lockout you typically get currency. Did you get a lockout for 2?
  17. Intenso Augur

yes you now get lockout when you not in the task so you could prob get unlimited currecny for alts if you add them drop them then bring them back in after win good job devs
  18. Intenso Augur

would be handy on fv where u can trade currency add about 50 other toons in and with the 54 already in way more currency
  19. Risiko Augur

Good lord... incoming emergency patch
  20. Tiggold Augur

I'm not giving up on asking for my character customization. More hairstyle choices. Can we get a helm ornament that can give us a new hairstyle if doing it from inside the game isn't possible for the player?