Request: Cloudy potions on guild hall general merchants

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bigstomp, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Bigstomp Augur

It would be very convenient to have these on the vendors with the distillers in guild halls and maybe the magus in guild lobby.

Most of my characters are classes without a proper invisibility I can use so I go through a lot of them.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

3. DaciksBB Augur

this would be a fantastic change
  4. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Sure why not. :) Saves me a visit to CR every once in a while. Poor CR... no love for you! I will just hang out in the guild hall with my buddies.
  5. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Or, I know this is a crazy idea, maybe add a fixed duration invis clicky to this 19 year old game. I don't care if it's quested, tradeskilled, seasonal, zone-rare, or some combination of those. Relying on plat-sink random duration expendables this late in the game is dumb.
  6. Dewey Augur

I say it's about time to give everyone an aa invis.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

There has been a fixed-duration invisibility potion for quite a long time. Granted, the components aren't exactly flooding the market but neither are they hard to farm:

Philter of Concealment

I also use Shroud of Steam (I don't think this is still available) for this purpose occasionally.
  8. Gundolin Augur

If you stein into PoK there is a merchant pretty close also.
  9. Rorce Augur

I guess it would be ok, but I hate to see another reason to visit PoK (what I always considered a social zone) obsolete.
  10. p2aa Augur

PoK small bank area is the best area to do TS with all the vendors close together, handy for doing the push to level TS past 300. Not so obsolete zone :)
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Rorce Augur

Indeed, I wasn't saying the zone would be obsolete. Just another reason to visit it would be.
  12. Pano Augur

These things need to be used in a TS recipe. I really want them to stack to 1k.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  13. Nniki Augur

Ngreth might be wary of letting that happen. :p
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Remove permanent and fixed-invis from the game. It was game-breaking then. It still is. Worst feature ever. It trivializes so many things...it's just wrong.

Oh, and the invis potion idea. Yes, please.
  15. DaciksBB Augur

16. Lilura Augur

Pfft. We've been begging for a direct connection between the GL and Bazaar for a decade and that has fallen on deaf ears. And a parcel agent in the GL for at least a few now.