20th TLP Wishlist

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lantherion, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Lantherion Elder

This is my opinion! and these are the things i want to see make it on 20th TLP server, i'm currently not subbed and won't be unless the 20th TLP server is that good.

FV Ruleset
    Agnarr Exp Rate
    Phinny Progression
    No Keying Till PoP
    All Classes Unlocked At The Start

That's my list, what do you guys want out of the 20th anniversary tlp server?
    Crayon123 likes this.
  2. superman Augur

+1. Like to see them fix sk wiz and ench epics too....I doubt they'll remove keys... But would be awesome imo
  3. jeskola pheerie

It is a miracle! he did not request "no krono" or "no boxing/ip ban!"

I would like to see one of the following:
    - Phinny clone with Truebox removed
    - Combine/Sleeper unlock rules with Agents of Change and Truebox removed
    Bankheadd and snailish like this.
  4. discordkitty Augur

Something that keeps the obnoxious spammy farmers on Coirnav.
    Crom-Eci and andross77 like this.
  5. Machentoo Augur

I would like to see, for 20th anniversary, the "Fast Everquest Tour" server. The whole point of this server would be for guilds to be able to very rapidly tour through every expansion Everquest has to offer. This would be more of a Quarm-style event server.

It would have:

AOC's
    No Truebox
    No lockouts, at all--finish a raid, you can immediately request it again.
    Quadruple Bonus Named, All the Time
    Double Live XP for regular XP, 10x live xp for aa's.
    The next expansion unlocks immediately when the current expansion is defeated. No waiting period, no farming period, no votes.
  6. Ambee Elder

Start in Kunark or Velious.
    TLP Addict and snailish like this.
  7. Bolten_DA Augur

Make boss fights harder! I would love to have challenging fights again. Steam rolling every mob the first time gets old! I want to fist pump after a hard fight for once :)
  8. snailish Augur

This is actually something different because it is fast unlocks but not really racing guild vs. guild (AoC negates that). I wonder how many guilds stay interested once a guild or two is pushing unlocks faster than the rest. Plus... blocking will be focused on certain spawn situations?

Remove AoC, put in 2 week waiting period then it becomes the often-stated Combine/Sleeper 2.0 concept. Flag PVP in raid zones and you really make it contested, though potentially a cheater nightmare.
  9. snailish Augur

They are moving in this direction (see upcoming patch) just not the way you are asking for it. Global depowering in early content is coming, starting with melee.
  10. Donroy Elder

truebox=no
    MotM=no
    AoC=yes
    Agnarr exp=yes
    Phinny progression=yes
  11. snailish Augur

Whether it is a racing unlock of some sort (overdue in my view, and not a ruleset I'd play) or a Phinny 3.0 with more XP (the best tweak they could make to the ruleset) I would absolutely love to see at least a Kunark launch though I am fine with Velious as this creates breathing room and all the content retains some value.

Granted, I would also like to see load balancing turned off after the first 2 weeks a server is live. Starting with more content (especially 40+) negates the perceived need for it anyways. Load balancing does make sense in superpopulated newbie zones at launch as we don't start with numerous servers.
  12. Groans Augur

My idea of what they should do.

Create different TLPS for example a classic only which once you got tired of you could transfer to the kunark/velious/luclin server or you may start there instead of classic. From that server you could transfer to the pop/God server or you may begin there...you get the idea, rinse repeat until whenever. This type of server set up would allow one to experience all the content as different classes in each era. Some may elect to stay in certain eras running raid guilds and creating their own little world or maybe someday they will move on!

Also add a new marketplace service. Copy character. This allows you to keep your maxed out 65 on the pop/god server and copies your toon over to the oow/dodh/por server as well.
  13. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I refuse to play on any new server that allows people to exploit zone geometry with levitation in Plane of Fire.
    Bankheadd likes this.
  14. Groans Augur

Duly noted. But isn't this off topic, shouldn't you have instead said "a server where levitation is disabled in pof" to be on topic?
  15. dentalplan lisa needs braces

FV loot rules would make the krono farm situation the worst it's ever been on any TLP. Why do people want this?
  16. Groans Augur

Have you played on FV? I mostly farm my own gear for alts but I sometimes don't need to because gear seems relatively cheap there.
  17. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Because after the first few expansions TLPs are mostly raid servers and in raid guilds it’s far more convenient when instead of banking, deleting or tributing an item you just replaced you can instead hand it down to a guildmate or a box or sell it/trade it to buy yourself an upgrade.

I replaced some Anguish items last week with TSS raid drops. It would be great to be able to hand those off to someone in my guild or to a Twink alt or trade them for other things I need.

It opens up new ways to make money and new farm spots. People may farm DoDH shrink or DA or illusion or levitate clickies and sell them for example.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Silinius Augur

I'll throw my hat in the ring on this one:

Truebox= No
    Loot = Free-trade / FV Style
    MotM= N/Don't Care
    AoC= Yes
    Agnarr exp= Yes
    Phinny Progression= Yes
    Bankheadd and ForumBoss like this.
  19. Trevalon Augur

Truebox = Yes or can box 1 toon (So 2 toons per computer)
    Loot = Standard (FV loot rules would make it a krono farmer nightmare - Id even go with everything no drop!)
    MOTM = Yes
    AoC = Yes
    EXP = Agnarr or faster
    Progression = Phinny
    Releasing a new server while 1 has a large population and the other is about to enter a beloved expansion = No...
  20. HoodenShuklak Augur

Exp x4
    All spawns 24 hour max.
    Aoc speeds cut in half.
    Next expansion unlocks in whatever it takes to reach live in 2 years or less.