Hero's Forge Suit Consolidator

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sokki, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Is there any chance of getting these added to the Loyalty Merchant? She already sells the Perfected Aug Distiller and Ethereal Unattuner. It would be nice to have a 2nd option other then DB Cash to obtain them. You could even make it the same price as 7 Unattuners if you wanted, I just like having the option to consolidate my sets.
    Angahran, minimind and Elyssanda like this.
  2. Brohg Augur

I would prefer a new system for storing my own ornament pieces - one like Tavid Dennant where once you submit the item, you can buy back copies (presumably full NoTrade not Attunable)
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

That wouldn't be bad, but I have a feeling that wouldn't be the easiest to implement.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Another problem with the current option is that you can only use it once and then must buy another if you want to pack again. There is a feature request in place if you wanted to vote on it and it has gotten reviewed at least.
    lockjaws likes this.
  5. ~Mills~ Augur

Fastest and simplest solution would be to add a 100 slot container that only takes ornaments.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Or just get a rent free house thru loyalty merchant and pay cheap plot rent with old currency your not using anymore and stick the pieces in the house - that's what I did. Its nice cause it is alphabetical.
    Duder, Fenthen and lockjaws like this.
  7. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Now that I've done something with all the tradeskill clutter I had in my house, it's just a giant closet for Hero's Forge lol. I'd love an armor display dummy like in Skyrim housing...
    Duder, minimind and Cadbane like this.
  8. Brohg Augur

not aware of any such beast. Pagus Nonad (New Tanaan Tax Authority) has Monels & Zimels, same as Rathgar (Three Room Houses)

also : not a great solution. already doing that, it's annoying having to go there to get stuff. Housing not very integrated into the EQ experience.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Ya, housing storage is nice to drop things off and forget about them. I like consolidating the suits into sets so I can easily see which one's I have complete sets of and which one's I might still be missing pieces for. It's also nice for when I want to change my armor graphics. I can easily see what sets I have available, but it can get costly to constantly change sets as you have to spend RL money to repack them every time.
    lockjaws likes this.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Only the houses on the loyalty vendors that are purchased with loyalty points are rent free (or any in your claim or as a prize). From Pagus and Alerynril the Loyal. You will pay lot rent but no house rent.

Any house purchased from Rathgar or in the marketplace or elsewhere will charge you rent. You can see the rent amount on the description of the house when you click the description. So for those you will pay lot rent and house rent.

I would rather have the display dummys like Jhenna.
  11. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I like this idea. I like to carry my favorite ornaments with me, so I can change them quickly when I want to. When I'm playing I might do 2 or 3 changed a session. I like changing my look.

As for the house idea, I do that already. But I hate making a trek to the housing area if I want to make a change. I have 2 houses already and both a filled with old junk I will never use.
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Or some type of heroes forge keyring “feature” with the next expansion?

Would cut down on a lot more bag clutter than the familiar one did.
    Rijacki likes this.
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

I would like for my epic ornament to be in multiple items, so that when I switch staff, it still looks like my epic :)
  14. Brohg Augur

Hail the quest mob. You can have unlimited numbers of your epic 1&2 ornaments.
  15. IblisTheMage Augur

Thanks!
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Most (All?) of the hero's forge is Heirloom tagged, I have 2-3 character slots devoted to just being mules with banks full of different sets.
    Fenthen likes this.
  17. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I have several older sets non-consolidated on alt chars as well. I would rather have them all consolidated on my main using the items, but being limited to only available on the market place doesn't make this an easy process unless I want to buy a bunch more DBC. With limited time illusions/mounts being obtained only from DBC as well, that usually takes priority for me.

With unattuners already being available from the loyalty merchant, I don't see why it would be much of an issue to include the consolidators on the merchant as well. The only other benefit to consolidating them other than saving bank space (which there are already plenty of work arounds for) is they become tradeable again. That's why I said they could even make the consolidator cost as much as 7 unattuners, which isn't exactly cheap but I would still be happy with.
  18. Angahran Augur

I put in a ticket asking to get this as a tinkering item, EQ-1066
    Rijacki likes this.
  19. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

A TS version would be nice as well, I would be on board with that.
  20. Relf New Member

Is it supposed to work if you have a Robe ornament instead of Chest for cloth wearers?