Live Update Bugs: 6/20/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Wulfhere Augur

Timer de-sync also happens without any PC deaths. The out-of-combat timers are are especially painful when it prevents timely paladin/druid 96 percent rezzing and merc switching (no group deaths involved).

Another area is chaining combat abilities. A tank going from one defensive to another is often blocked for several seconds, leaving a gap where the (raid) NPC can kill you.

Fixes in this area would be really great to have! Thanks.
    Eaiana likes this.
  2. svann Augur

Thanks. Will give that a try. Though it was synced, but will try changing the sync server. Time did not change by more than a minute, so idk.
    Lankie likes this.
  3. mmats Augur

Even worse is having the cooldown timer activated on a disc even though it was blocked by a conflicting buff that is no longer in the buff window.
    Fanra, Xeladom and Wulfhere like this.
  4. Uuvin Augur

We have a mini-raid formed on Povar working on Hunter Achievements. We finally decided to go into Swamp of No Hope and cannot find the Berserker Cycle. Blackbone, Bloodgorge, Bloodvein, Ebon Bloodrose, Deadeye, Dreesix Ghoultongue, Fakraa the Forsaken, Fangor, Farik the Vile,
    Frayk, Froszik the Impaler, Grimewurm, Grizshnok, Heartblood Fern, Soblohg, Two Tails, Venomwing, Weeping Mantrap.

The Impaler cycle seems to be fine. Any other servers having this problem?
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The Prison of the Forsaken AKA Plane of Time B (the instance) is for some reason now apparently named "Not Found". This is occurring on Phinigel, unknown if it is affecting all servers.

Aside from the name of the zone being off, nothing inside was broken and achievements worked just fine.
    niente likes this.
  6. doah Augur

Or when buffs like lev et. al. stop working with 6s left on them.
  7. niente Developer

Thanks for the report, will look into this :)

Edit: Here is an easter egg from when I was working on this:
    [IMG]
    Prathun, klanderso and Yinla like this.
  8. Rondor Augur

I am on Povar, not in the hunter raid that you mention at the time. I had the berserker cycle going for about 8-10 mobs, but then the cycle abruptly ended on Sunday July 1, 2018, 1:42 AM EDT. After I got Zagran the Mad, no new mob spawned on that cycle. I tracked the whole zone with my ranger who was hunting the cycle. I had actually been looking for the berserker cycle a few days prior, and could not find any mob on the cycle. Then I finally randomly found the "a froglok berserker" up on Saturday June 30 at 5:10 PM EDT with more than a day of /uptime .
  9. Rondor Augur

Whether it matters or not, I had Grik the Exiled (static mob, not on either impaler or berserker cycle) aggroed at the same time I defeated Zagran the Mad.
  10. SaffronYellowLotus Journeyman

Warmaker's Iksar Chain Arms Ornament is broken. I no longer have a body :( I have a face, hands, and armor, nothing else. Taking it off and putting it back on didn't help. My toon is a frog if that helps. The armor is conflagrant.
    Prathun and Yinla like this.
  11. Brohg Augur

[IMG]
    Nniki likes this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Foraging no working in Elddar Forest

Was fine before in Natimbi but wont work now.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

You are missing one from your list. (and of course the berserker itself)
    I'm ON Povar as I write this looking at Zagran the Mad... the cycle seems to be going...

I'll have to consult to figure exactly how this works... there are 4 death events attached to the 20 NPCs (each NPC has one of the 4), 3 of the death events call ZCDs with 125 seconds re-spawn times, 1 of these death events calls a ZCD with a respawn time of 84 hours (with an initial spawn delay, so these will not be up when the server start)
    17 out of 20 of the NPCs on the cycle call the death even that spawns on the 125 seconds ZCDs. On the death of 3 of them, it calls the 84 hour ZCD.
    From my initial understanding of the death event's it would ignore respawn time? But it looks like maybe the ZCD's re-pop is being honored sometime. I'll ask around. I may be entirely wrong.

This *may* be working as intended where sometimes there is a delay between spawns.

Please. This is a bug report thread, not for a conversation about how you would like this to work. More actual data is fine, but it's not the place for a conversation about what I'm reporting here.
  14. Forroden New Member

Speaking of bugged out TBM expansion stuff, the Defenders of the Faith mission appears to newly be totally uncompletable.

The sixth and and penultimate step of the mission "You must destroy those that were infected by the Adan's last breath. 0/2 (Plane of Health)" is bugged out. You get quest credit for killing infected winged defenders. However it looks like somewhere in there someone changed it to spawn one infected winged defender and one infected grand overseer. The infected grand overseer does not count for the quest progression and thus you can never progress beyond 1/2, thus making it impossible to complete the task, which thus breaks completion of the achievement Champion of the Plane of Health and makes the Quintessence of Health completely unobtainable.

[IMG]
  15. EQ Dev Developer

This is fixed internally and the fix should go in with the July patch.
    mmats likes this.
  16. Metanis Bad Company

So I was going to update my post to explain I had discovered an exploitable bug but you deleted my post. Good game!
  17. Tolzol Augur

They do not want exploits posted on forums, if you find one you should pm a dev to report it instead.
  18. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

/adv loot window

In a group, one member is mass slaying old junk for tradeskill stuff. Gets tired if waiting for loot to roll. Manual loot from /adv window then clear’s loot window by leaving rest on corpse. Drops group so loot window will be faster. Yet the group loot window version remains until you zone.
  19. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

The Summoner Ring quest in Kod’Taz is broken.

This was reported a long time ago on the issue tracker. (EverQuestEQ-311 Summoner Ring Quest in Kod'Taz is broken.) Direct link: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-311#

Zone: Kod'Taz
    Task: The Summoner Ring event
    The Deranged Greater Stoneservant" + 3x "Deranged Lesser Stoneservant's keep spawning and keep getting stuck under the sand. You can killing these for hours and they do stop pawning from time to time, but keep getting stuck. Then more come out after over a 30 min wait. The next mobs after you kill them don't spawn and keep you from completing the vent. Posts on Allah say the named that come later, if you get that far, pop and don't drop the Grand Summoner's Glyph's. needed for progression. I need the letter (Sealed Confession) for the BIC quest and can't get it because this event is broken. The quest is reportedly broken since all of 2015 according to Allah.

A fix was presumably rolled out but many have since confirmed that it is still bugging out. I believe it is due to golems spawning “on” the person rather than in the center of the ring. If you are too close to the north east that is where the golems seem to get stuck due to the landscape being higher there.

I have been returning multiple times in order to let the zone to reset etc but to no use. The golems spawn under the world, and bug out the quest to be completed. Instead it’s just endless golems forever and ever.

Thanks.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Got an eviction email this morning.

Nothing parcelled to me and nothing on the plot