ROS Raid Diamonds : Request to have them separated in chest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rapitiss, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Intenso Augur

well mostly just them that use it on main
  2. svann Augur

Diamonds were a quick way to gear up in early expansion. Nothing wrong with that. Why wouldnt you want to have the best gear you can get as soon as possible? Saving dkp?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Sancus like this.
  3. Intenso Augur

they should reduce the number of diamonds way to much loot per chest
  4. Khat_Nip Meow

What if I told you some people upgrade certain slots with them until such time that they are able to upgrade them to their raid counterpart via drop or currency?
  5. Intenso Augur

just change it to one diamond per chest should fix it way to many atm anyway
  6. Sad Panda Elder

The raid diamond gear was added so people did not have to go back and do last years content on alts to get currentish raid gear. I raid with one toon, but was pleased when raid diamonds could be used to upgrade the 7 visable slots instead of having to go raid more old bad content on an alt.

Thanks again DBG for fixing the issue you know you created with the raid upgrade to last xpacs raid visables. The raid gear robe is a very nice two tone as well. :)

Oh ya, dishonest people saying they messed up is bad. The stacked item thing is not new.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Um. No. In the end that makes raid items tradable. And after the utter outrage over the 8 in 10000 drops in EoK and RoS...
    (fortuneteller stated this in this thread :) )
    Not likely (I.E. probably not going to happen), but would be on raid point vendor.
    Exactly.
    Yeah. EQ2 does this.
    And while possible, it is in no way a small task to add it to a game that didn't have a DB to start with. This ALSO, theoretically, requires more memory use for items. I'm sure there are ways to solve that as well, but again... makes the change more time-consuming.
    Since they are "half" as useful (Yeah, and exaggeration... but...), and there *is* a chance of losing them in combines, (small, but non-zero) they give twice as many as the armor and gear that is available.
    No. But nice tinfoil hat!
    It's more to do with tradeskills "living on their own" than with any "concerns' over requiring EoK gear to upgrade to RoS gear.
    Sancus likes this.
  8. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

This was about spells not diamonds. I know myself and a few others would like to see the spell runes available on the raid vendor.
    Metanis likes this.