Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. KateL7 Lorekeeper

This DBG please -.- Having 8 extra characters with inventories full of tradeskill items is not sane game design.
  2. Windance Augur

Simplify the augment distillers. Do we really need 20+ different versions?
    Thexder, Mediik, KateL7 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Khosta New Member

50 Slot bags (for the love of god) all the TS items we need these days is insane
    More bank slots for bags (perhaps TS only slots)
    More Inv slots for bags (perhaps TS only slots)
    Move res effects to song box (as it overwrites a buff slot)
    Move short term buffs to song box (Weapon rune, shawl rune etc)
    Increase buff slots and increase buff duration to +12 hours
    Fix shm spell range on Tala tak’s make it 100 range like all their other buff spells
    Fix stacking issue with Emperor Ganak Familiar and Warr / Knight Stance HP buff
    No limit on blocked spells
    Portal clicky keyring
    Increase fellowship to 18 people
    One aug distiller type
    Fix mobs pathing
    Improve drop rate of rare TS items (a disruption for newbie zones)
    Fix perma aura’s and make them "perma" (clr, ench etc etc) until u die then recast

Thank you
  4. Goodkitty Augur

Pet inventories
    Goshdern_VZ likes this.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

6. Mediik Augur

Raid Permission Option - Allow members of the raid to send their own DZSWAP
    Arwyn-RoV and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. Powerful Elder

I haven't read through all 37 pages to see if its been mentioned, but I'd really like to see Daybreak abandon the 54 person raid model and move to creating new raid content tuned around a max raid size of 36 people. Let's be honest, this game isn't pulling in new players and the existing population is dwindling at an increasing rate.

We're now six months into this expansion and only 15 guilds across 12 servers have beaten all the raid content (including mine). Smaller raid sizes would invigorate raiding and pull struggling raid guilds back from the brink of death. More people able to experience raid content is good for the long term health of the game.
    Thexder and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

What are the guilds that can fill 54 person raids and have people sitting supposed to do with an extra 18 people that would not be able to join them on raids? Sure it might be a good idea to support smaller raids but dumping 18 slots in one go is a bad idea as it will lead to people quitting the game once they get stuck on the bench.
    Arwyn-RoV, Sancus and Khat_Nip like this.
  9. Khat_Nip Meow

This is exactly the way I look at it any time that is brought up.
  10. Daedly Augur

Remove the player limit on raids. Make the entry level raid of each tier difficulty geared towards 36 people fully equipped in raid gear of the previous tier. Proportionally reward raid currency based on the number of people in the DZ.

In theory something like that could keep both happy.
  11. segap Augur

They already are. Problem is the lower tier guilds that struggle to get 36 also tend to have many players that don't perform well.
    Daedly likes this.
  12. Funkymusik New Member

Also look at VT tho… that's a 7 day respawn.. unless you want to have a toon on 24 hours sitting there wasting time hoping for something to spawn during the 7 days... you'll near never get the kills... Also then worry of someone reporting you for AFK camping stuff..
    Thexder likes this.
  13. svann Augur

Not sure if I mentioned this but PLEASE speed up the server response when buying from vendor. It should not take 3-5 seconds between when you hit buy and when you get it. This is REALLY bad when you are skilling research 300-350. You are never sure if the buy button didnt get clicked or if the server is just lagging - and it lags A LOT. Also lags a lot when you hit combine.
  14. Brohg Augur

Try not working in PoK? the research supplies should be fully available in a couple other zones
  15. Goshdern_VZ New Member

My dream is to not spend so much time in the lobby waiting for buffs. It used to take a few mins, but now you can sit there for many hours and get zero buffs. The lobby is the main reason I paid to leave Zek after being there since starting on VZ in 2000. Is there any way you'd consider a mob in the lobby that you pay 5k, 10k or 15k pp to and it will MGB a full set of raid buffs (rank I, II, or III depending on what you paid)? Others in the lobby would benefit too, as MGB's would go off a lot more often (maybe even make it zone wide). Another advantage is you give the cash rich players something to drop coin into.

Oh, and make my pet taste like Twizzlers! That would be awesome!!!
  16. svann Augur

Ok, I never even considered that vendor response might be different in a less populated zone.

edit: ok its nice to not have lag but crescent reach doesnt have a research vendor with everything on one vendor, so its a tradeoff.
  17. Brohg Augur

Players did this to themselves :( The glorious week 90% of PoK merchants were eliminated, performance was much better.
  18. DaciksBB Augur

Overthere though :eek:
  19. Verily Tjark Augur

Fix enchanters
  20. Brohg Augur

I would like a line command for placing guild banner, fellowship campfire