In Defense of Health - KOS Citizens

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eggolas, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Eggolas Augur

Five times in the past four days I have requested the HA In Defense of Health from Punox in the Demiplane of Life. In two of those times, as soon as I received the HA, I noticed that all of the honored citizens were KOS and attacked as I made my way to the crystal. The citizens and merchants were see invisible. Then as I stayed with Punox, they began streaming through the area and attacking me, probably after two minutes.

I don't recall this from TBM days. Is this normal?
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  2. Funk Augur

The zone has had strange problems with pathing and mobs / npc's all over the place where they should not be. The merchants path back and forth from their homes to the tents in main circle and might be KoS when in their homes but not KoS once in tent in main circle.

Yeah I agree it's a problem that should be addressed.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I experienced this as well while helping someone with this mission.

Make sure you /bug this, also!
  4. Eggolas Augur

I have sent a few already and posted. Today, I zoned into Health and went to see Punox for the HA. I was attacked this time before even talking to him! I would just like to know, developers, is this working as intended?
  5. Eggolas Augur

Update: I have done a few more of these over the weekend. In one instance, everything was fine and I walked back to the crystal and zoned into the adventure. In three other instances, the mobs were RTA/KOS. The solution was to use a caster and gate to PoK, then head to PoT and use its crystal to zone into the adventure.

At his point I would just like to know if it is working as intended.
  6. Absor Developer

As far as I can tell this has nothing to do with the task and everything to do with folks going to the party. I will look into it some day, but it has to be low priority right now.
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

Ohh. That must mean that there is stuff that is HIGH priority on Absors table:). Maybe (conceptual?) development of next expansion?
  8. Aurastrider Augur

When they came up with the name for the expansion I don't think they realized how true to form it would hold in terms of broken. It seems like after every patch something gets broken with this expansion and needs to be fixed.
  9. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

It's always been like this. When TBM was the latest expansion I was attacked when standing in that area with Punox. It happened a few times. When the merchants are moving they can go on weird paths and end up in places which should be safe. I never had a problem with this. It keeps me on my toes and more aware of the NPC's in the area.