shelving the enchanter

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by tseuqreve, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Rosarchx New Member

They been hunting down players like Verant use to back in the day and banning them I got no use for this company sell the game to somone else.
  2. AnzoRagespirit Augur

More clerics and bards on raids /shrug
  3. feeltheburn Augur

more beasts
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

1) They get parse envy.
    2) They get so focused on what their own class can't do that they forget what their class can do.
    Redhead likes this.
  5. kizant Augur

3) They see something that is most likely a bug and report.
  6. Ninelder Augur

Fixed that for you. If any DPS class was having trouble beating out an enchanter then they suck, pure and simple. Foolish devs may give in to your whine and nerf us, but everyone and especially you will know that you still suck. Good job!
  7. menown Augur

What was that druid spell again?
  8. kizant Augur

lol
    Spellfire, gotwar and Sancus like this.
  9. Ninelder Augur

Sunray. The fact that you don't know what you are asking for them to nerf and what effects it has on even your own class is major derp. Most of the devs haven't known nor cared about the druid class for most of EQ. They have spell problems that no other class has ever had, because any other class it would be picked up as a bug and fixed. The fact that they are taking advice from other clueless people as to how to balance them is frightening and obviously bad for the game.
  10. menown Augur

Thank you.

Overwhelming Sunray Rk. III
    Mana: 4098

Funny that you didn't even know the mana cost of your own spell. Now what was that about not knowing my own class? 18k mana was changed to 4k mana a while ago, yet you scolded a shaman yesterday for making a dmg/mana ratio comparison.

Sheex and Sancus like this.
  11. Ninelder Augur

Oh yeah the brought it down, to late. It still isn't worth casting, but the re-envisioned 18k mana cost for an 1800 damage dot is something you will never forget. I can only compare it to shopping for a used car, and the whacked out of his mind salesmen tells you 50 trillion dollars amid his frenzied cocaine psychosis. Would you bother dickering with him, or just walk off the lot and look for another place to buy a car? It's so far out of the range of reason and sensibility that there is no point to any discussion.
  12. kizant Augur

Someone sure is projecting.
    Sancus likes this.
  13. Brohg Augur

It strikes me that the only ones that would end up upset by the "outrageous slap-in-the-face"-spouting cadre of shaman, druids, and enchanters all swapping to berserkers and wizards would be -- those players, who then are forced to discover just how powerful the classes they swapped away from are, by their groups'/raids' overall terrible performance without such.

I understand that it takes a bit of faith on the part of those who don't believe the data and can't do the arithmetic, and I sympathize, but support classes remain hugely powerful in EQ if they're provided with sufficient of the right type of minion to carry forward the arms they supply.
  14. Brohg Augur

warriors have had their mitigation nerfed, substantially, and repeatedly. NEXT
  15. Rosarchx New Member

Tank DPS Nerf Required

There was 23 pages of talk on this You don't this Enchanters Shaman and Druid should get 3? Hypocrite.

Rosarchx Enchanter Emarr blah blah blah
  16. Nniki Augur

17. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Nniki and kizant like this.
  18. Sindaiann Augur

If you shelved your enchanter over this all you are is the flavour of the month (2 years)

#ByeFelicia
  19. bigpapa Augur

I usually don't care what other class are capable , but when 3/4 of my crew get nerfed * because* of trying to balance the game , and a class can do decent dps and tank ( 5 ~ 8 + ) and don't really need pulling covered because they can handle them get me worrying about the game balance .

dot nerf was just too high for ( specially shm who cast dots for most of their dps and can't really rely on their dd ) ... druid and chanter at least have some good direct damage .

*** nerfs came because of raid environment as well ** with all the stacking adps . no way to get these numbers for shm in group game when mobs dying in under 30 sec ( before nerfs ) .
    now it take me longer to kill stuff in group game with my shm,druid and chanter nerfs.

*edit* oups ,I don't know what I typed for the /quote , it ended to have a /size thingy ""
  20. GoneFission Augur

That would be from our department of redundancy department.