500k Death Touches on older HH mobs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kolani, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Kolani Augur

Is this completely necessary, as people tend to be going in with lower numbers than they used to? Yes, I just got DTed by Lasna Cheroon when she was at 5% and I was still at 100% on a 110 sk.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Heh. Heh. Heh.
  3. kizant Augur

Hmm. I can't think of a single thing that's more necessary.
    Sheex likes this.
  4. Turoq Journeyman

In Castle Mistmoore (revamp):
    Lasna Cheroon
    - Has 7 million hitpoints
    - Casts "Kiss of Death" every 20 seconds
    - Casts "Mocking Reflection" every 30 seconds
    - If you are above 50% health at the time "Kiss of Deaths" wears off, you are death touched ("Certain Death").

First... how was that thing alive for more than 0.2 seconds if you were on a 110 SK.
    Second... looks like you need to pay attention to mechanics, however gimmicky/trivial the content is.
  5. Kolani Augur

1. Harm Touch didn't crit
    2. The debuff didn't land on me. Had the same experience in Nagafen's Lair.
  6. Lianeb Augur

Not sure i have ever seen a mechanic kill someone in a way that looks like the mechanic but is not the mechanic.

In other words if the debuff did not land on you what killed you with a DT?
  7. Monkman Augur

Haha had something similar happen. Every year I always forget about the king tranix DS... 6k damage shield while running discs it’s like trying to stop a formula 1 race car dead in its tracks... then when I go to dispel it, splat 500k nuke... then I remember my terrors juju and everything becomes trivial again :)
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  8. DaciksBB Augur

Damage Shields, marks, and reverse life leech annoy me more than anything else in this game.
    Koryu likes this.
  9. Thunderkiks Augur

Heh, I did the same last night with An Avenging Califf /splat

I killed Lsana several times last night and didn't have any problems with her. I didnt even use a merc.
  10. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

[Thu Jun 21 09:29:27 2018] Lasna Cheroon flashes an eerie grin as she claims another life.
    [Thu Jun 21 09:29:27 2018] The kiss of death is realized. You have taken 6296500 points of damage.
    [Thu Jun 21 09:29:27 2018] You have been knocked unconscious!
    [Thu Jun 21 09:29:27 2018] You have been slain by Lasna Cheroon!

I was killing like 4-5 mobs in that area at once and not paying an attention at all...So I healed myself... whoops
  11. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.