Coirnav Guilds

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gromph, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gromph Elder

Which guild on Coirnav is the best guild? Mind you best guild= no cheating, no zone disruption, no training, no toxic environment created. Thank you.
  2. Gromph Elder

Nostalgic veterans has my vote so far. Just looking for others input
  3. Clutch88 New Member

"Mind you best guild= no cheating, no zone disruption, no training, no toxic environment created. Thank you." Stay Unguilded then...
  4. Numzan Augur

Could be one of your best choices. What lvl toon?
  5. IlllIllIllIlll Journeyman

Exiles of Agnar cleared 100% of classic content and have cleared everything through Trak so far in Kunark. They don't train, cheat, or tolerate abusive behavior. If I hadn't joined EoA, NV would have been my second pick so +1 for them too.
  6. TLP Addict Augur

NV seem to be mostly nice people but generally terrible players. They will aggravate you with general incompetence or inattentiveness rather than toxicity as such.

Exiles seem to be nice people though more raid focused. Same with MiM who seem to be keen to keep the same reputation they had on Phinny.

Check out https://www.coirnavprogress.com/index.php for a list of most of the major guilds websites. There are a few guilds still that raid but don't appear to be interested in submitting kills so it's not a complete list.

EVERY guild will have it's downsides, there will be a few bad apples no matter where you go unless you somehow manage to find a tiny guild with a few close knit members and a strongly enforced policy of behavior.

Guild charters aren't much of a guide either, most are just pixels on a screen that are never enforced.

There's a new guild started by somebody every week though so just keep an eye out in chat channels, talk to people that you meet and group with etc, ask about their guilds, but take their reponses with a grain of salt as most people are biased towards their own guilds.
  7. Not_Entelion Journeyman

Kill Mode seems full of genuinely good people as well. I'd definitely check them out. I've had nothing but positive interactions with them.
  8. STNapalm New Member

Yes. Although I think a lot of players on coirnav are playing classes they shouldn't be. There are a lot of bad warriors that waste provoke before its allowed to multiply, bards only playing 1 role at a time, chanters unable to lock down more than 2 or 3 mobs, clerics over-healing and under-buffing, druids dotting when a mob is dead before it can run down 3 ticks, etc..
  9. taliefer Augur

there isnt a guild in everquest at this point that doesnt have members that cheat in some form or fashion. even if its something as "harmless" as magic maps.
  10. TLPman Augur

as said above every guild will have the bad apples just going to happen i have had issues with at least one or more people in every guild at this point as its going to happen with guilds trying to get VP keys it is what it is. Its all about your play time and what you want to do in game.
  11. NoWay Augur

RI duh.
    weewooweewoo likes this.
  12. skkoris New Member

13. Dranix Augur

Going to be funny the next time they out mobilize you and you don't have an out of era mob to train on them :(
    Jaxarale likes this.
  14. taliefer Augur

i only had to give up my shield of the immaculate so he could get custom stripes added. totally worth it.
  15. Peridax New Member

I hear good things about Casual Mexican Dining, but if you want something a bit more formal you can always join their sister guild, Traditional Mexican Dining
  16. BiscuitLove New Member

There are actually lots of great people and Guilds on this server. Overall it’s casual, and even the only Guild that batphones for open world targets is casual, as evidenced by the fact that it took them nearly three times as long to kill PD than previous TLPs.

If you’re worried about loot, don’t! It’s all easily replaced every few months. Just find some like minded people and kill the content.
  17. That0neguy Augur

Why is it that you get to define what "Best" is for everyone?
  18. Evenstar Lorekeeper

I was done with a thread, I never said I was done with your guild. You guys are beyond disappointing.
  19. That0neguy Augur

Damn now who is spinning stuff?

It's ok we know you love us.
  20. Roxxlyy Augur

If these types of discussions continue to spin up, I'm going to start issuing those inciting them with temporary suspensions from the forums instead of warnings.

From the EQ Forum Rules:
    and
    I have cleaned up an absurd number of threads today that break at least both, if not more of these rules. The EverQuest forums are not the place to have these discussions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.