server patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by tokool, Jun 20, 2018.

1. tokool New Member

is there a patch or not?
  2. svann Augur

indubitably
  3. Warpeace Augur

Who knows. Last message in game was Aborted and no need to log out. Then nothing until server went down.
    So apparently they are patching but still cant get things right when it comes to communication.

Great job Daybreak
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Look up! Its a bird, its a plane....no its Patch Notes!!!!!!

Status: 6/20/2018 6:29 PDT - The game is currently down for scheduled patching
  5. Shavin Journeyman

Patch up...
    DBC, next time, u planified a patch day, dont cancel it by system message and 30 mins later, we are all LD in group ....:mad:
    The great anything in communication ....
  6. Ruven_BB Augur

Thought it was a nice lag spike at first, totally got faked out. Its funny to do crazy things like that to you customers, they love it!

Ruven
  7. Brohg Augur

Patch Days Are Unstable, y'all - tune in for more news at 11!
  8. klanderso Developer

Yes, there's a patch today! Sorry about the messaging in-game, we're looking into what caused it so it won't happen again.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  9. megaddar New Member

corporate espionage... you guys have a mole.. trolling the customers...
  10. klanderso Developer

We keep the mole in a cage, it's alright as long as he's out of direct sunlight (it hurts his poor lil moley eyes) and has plenty of digging room.
  11. tokool New Member

guess coirnav is on bonus xp this week end lol :p
  12. Calandar Tinyarrow New Member

I was naive and ignorant to trust that "aborted" server message that said "no need to log off". I made a conflagrant back piece for my warrior Kanthaf on my main toon Calandar, on EMarr, gave it to him, and he equipped it. Then I noted he could not enter GL, when I went to go to GH to change out the aug. I then sensed that things were amiss, just as the server crashed. I hope my back piece it still there this evening, or at least all my components. Normal poor communications. I should have known. Sad.
  13. Krykatt Mousebane New Member

Just be sure to keep it away from the Dead Hamster used for powering the servers that SOE left behind... ;)
  14. Greymantle Augur

Soo we have established that there really is a patch today. Next question is ...where are the patch notes?
  15. bazinga Elder

Don't worry about the "don't feed him after midnight" either...its always after midnight unless it's exactly midnight
  16. Horyuken Augur

17. svann Augur

18. Greymantle Augur

I keep hoping they will slip in the fix to the headshot AA's for rangers....
    Yinla likes this.
  19. Lianeb Augur

I never break things, ever.

Great signature
    Ssdar likes this.
  20. MarttinPH Augur

I have my doubts that this would never happen again!
    Yimin likes this.