Test Update 06/12/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 12, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the Patch Notes and Discussion thread.
  2. Imak Augur

While the consolidated Suits of Krellnakor were indeed namchanged to Suits of Fereth, the item window Claim link is still using the Krellnakor descriptor. Assuming similar applies to the plate set, I don't have one at present to verify.

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Prathun like this.
  3. Prathun Developer

Good catch. This will be fixed internally shortly.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. EQ Dev Developer

Test is currently being updated with changes to spell icon files.
  5. Zarzac Augur

I don't guess there is any chance on getting the old icons set up in the new format for those of us that haven't accepted change from 10 years ago or so? :)
  6. Perplexed Augur

I certainly hope we can continue to use old icons, especially if the "new format" is a muddy unreadable mess like the "former new ones".
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

In the UI folder there is a classic icon folder now but not sure if that is what you want.
  8. Angahran Augur

If that folder contains the spells01 to spells07 and the gemicons01 to gemicons03 then it may be :)

Hmm, odd place for it.
    It looks like it's gonna be global for all characters/accounts.
  9. EQ Dev Developer

Keep on topic please. Move discussion to discussion thread.
  10. xukil of luclin Curator of a UI

Not sure if its a bug or something else, but I logged into test to see what the changes to the UI would look like and get a head start on fixing it...My custom UI spell gems and Hotbars seem to have the spell gem background rendering over the spell gem. In the UI on live it seems to be the other way around.So all I see in the spell gem slot is a red square or a purple square. on live it does the background without the need for a cutout for the spell gem.

I cant seem to figure out how to make it work unless I make a blank background. :eek:
  11. Ssdar Augur

AYA UI has the same issue. I ended up making a cutout to fix it, but reverting the layering back to the old way would be awesome.
  12. Vaeliluu_FV New Member

This may not be a bug, but I can't find anywhere else to ask/mention it. Why is it that Cornucopia summons 20 food and Everfont summons 100 drink? Why does summoned food only stack up to 20 and water up to 100?