Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

An option to Auto-Leave an item on the corpse if no one rolls on it.

Would be nice to have the junk items that no one wants automatically purge themself from the advanced loot window withtout any additional input from the player after they have set that checkbox.
    Mediik, moogs, Winnowyl and 1 other person like this.
  2. Risiko Augur

Raid Window - Overwrite Auto Loot Use Filters
    • Button labelled "Use Auto Loot Filters" - On / Off
    • Toggles "Use Loot Filters" for all raid members
    This way, the raid leader can make it so that all loot has to be clicked by the raid members as Need, Greed, No on each drop rather than using their preset loot filters.
    This is a check box on the Advanced Loot window already, but it would be nice for the raid leader to be able to temporarily turn off all raid member's advanced loot filters. That way, you don't have a situation where someone loots something "because they had the filter set for grouping, and forgot to turn off their filter during raid".
    This might not be an issue for Live servers, but it makes a difference in old school TLP raiding.
  3. Ghubuk Augur

Ability for 6 lines vice 5 lines in a macro.
    Risiko and Ajjantis like this.
  4. Finnster Elder

guild LFG: show yourself as LFG in guild tool (and for guild members), but not for people outside guild.
    Risiko likes this.
  5. Gialana Augur

I should have done more research. It turns out wizards are the only INT casters with a unity AA that only casts one spell.
  6. moogs Augur

Ability to copy/paste using the EQ mail feature.
  7. moogs Augur

Improve the Barter window by only displaying items in your inventory for which buy lines currently exist.

Minds blown. You're welcome.
    ---Xislaben---, Angahran and Risiko like this.
  8. Vyl'nn New Member

Ability to use spaces, dashes and apostrophes in names. Also allow multiple characters with the same name. I know this would be difficult to impossible given they probably use names as a key index, but since we are wishing...
    Risiko and Yinla like this.
  9. smash Augur

Agree on a pet window, like the mercenary window.

Like mercenary window, you would equip its armor/weapons there, and the items there should stay in the window, even after you die.

This might sound unbalanced, what if you have made ts items and equipped them, then they would be in your pocession for ever ?
    Now, as when you put your items into the pet weapon, the item would become tempoary. And when you log out and get back hours later, they will have poofed.

What about people WHO use the ts items and wanna keep using them without losing them, when log out, You would still be able to equip pet old way.

You would also not be able to use a combination of the 2 ways of equipping the pet.
    There would come a checkbox for using old way, or new way.
    Goshdern_VZ likes this.
  10. svann Augur

Right clicking a combat ability button should open up the combat ability window to show the ability description - like the way aa's work. It would help me remember the abilities of an alt I havent played in a while.
  11. Angahran Augur

How about combining the 'trader' and 'barter' features ?
    You set you character up as a 'merchant'.
    Their inventory is whatever you tag with a price (like in 'trader' mode')
    You can also purchase items, so long as you have a) money and b) inventory space.

p.s. Can we please get the trader slots 100 to 199 activated (and 20 slot trader bags). ?
    They've been in the bazaar window code for years.
  12. Tutankamen Augur

Seriously- a tab under Inventory command JUST like the merc one that lets you swap in/out your pet's gear, and see his stats... again, just like the merc tab...
    Goshdern_VZ, Risiko and Zhaunil_AB like this.
  13. GoneFission Augur

There was a separate thread on it a short while back, but improved buff management would be a help to me. I play several toons that are buff characters (shaman, enchanter, and mage), and I've noticed that in the last expansion or so, my Rank II buffs at 108 or 109 will not overwrite other Rank II buffs. I assume that's because someone at 110 cast the original, and my buff of the same rank cannot refresh it because I'm at a lower level. That wasn't always the case.

Everyone has that moment of deciding if an old Rank III buff is better than a fresh Rank II, but not being able to refresh the same rank is annoying. With these combination spells now that load 2 to 4 individual buffs, hunting down the component pieces to refresh makes buff management more of a hassle than it should be.

If we can't go back to buff ranks overwriting the same or lower rank, could we go to a window to accept a new buff? It could give an option to overwrite a lower rank as well as the current rank buff.
  14. Daedly Augur

A /PetAssist <%t> command would be nice. That way I could still heal with my shaman and use a pet without having to switch targets. Make it an AA?
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  15. slayerofbats Augur

Make the HH's an option that stays all year.
    Goshdern_VZ likes this.
  16. Funkymusik New Member

Make all the old world raids instanced for those of us playing on live.(like progression servers have the live version and a instance) I would be willing to take the same lockout or even double time lockout just to have a chance to do them... Currently having particular people perma camping them is just beyond annoying.
  17. Theo Journeyman

Paragraph formatting on chat windows. I would love features like right align and text wrapping.
    slayerofbats likes this.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Devs to stop messing with things which aren't broken, but are broken once they have messed with them.
    Metanis and Mortisand like this.
  19. slayerofbats Augur

That would be great. I wanna do PoP progression because I've never taken it all the way, but stuff is always dead whenever I go there. Instanced raid zones would be sweet. That and permanent HH option.
  20. Imminent Journeyman

SK and Necros given an AA ability to group summon corpses instead of one by one!
    Risiko likes this.