ETA on AB Server Status Update?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nekk, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Nekk Augur

AB has been down for a while now. Any eta on when it will be back up?
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

SUN in time for raid
  3. Nekk Augur

Hopefully.
  4. Zhaunil_AB Augur

a) there's nothing potential about it - never was.
    b) that "investigation" is taking rather long already.
    What's the matter? NSA on strike? Discovered that there's russian players and enforcing some embargo on them the wrong way?
  5. Theo Journeyman

First post was 2 am GMT and now its 8:30 in the morning!, sure there may be some people trying to play but the majority of the AB population should be asleep. Seems like a perfect time to keep the servers down a little longer to do a thorough check of the hardware so it doesn't affect prime time/ raid time for us.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we play yet?
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

*Sings* Why are we waiting.......
  8. benaniel New Member

second session of play cancelled for me this day ...
  9. Lheo Augur

hopefull they dont lost our data :D
  10. Nekk Augur

It is getting to be less than 5-7 hours until prime time raiding. Had they even actually looked at something besides the fact that the server had problems and or was down, it should have been at least restored once by now.
  11. Pharty New Member

it´s not only the raiding time, its down now more than a half day, no communication from DBG, no info nothing and of course no compensation of any type for lost play time, in these day´s customer care is not big written within DBG
  12. Cidran Augur

I need my fix! Aaaagh
  13. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I wanted to get my trader on this morning :)

And no we still can't play.
    It's now almost 06:00 pacfic, so they should be rolling into office within the next 4-5hrs lol...
    If we're lucky we might be able to log on for normal raid times, but i wouldn't count on it.
  14. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Cool!
    After only what? almost 15hrs of investigation, the potential problem has been re-classified to "an issue" and work has begun!
    Great news! :)
    No really: thanks for the update.
  15. Waring_McMarrin Augur

16. Roxxlyy Augur

I don't have an ETA, but Ops has been working to get things repaired. This is still in progress, and I'll do my best to keep things updated.
  17. Nekk Augur

Ok well thanks for the reply at least.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Are our Chars safe?
    Hardware failure sounds very very bad

Thanks for finally letting us know, would have been nice to have this information when the banner went up on the forum, save us thinking it is only a crash.
  19. Rekni New Member

Sounds bad with no ETA...

P.S. : to Yinla The unicorn has landed again eh eh
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The unicorn is wicked :) LOL
    Heading to the beach now. :)