Anything new on the horizon?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

New expansion not due until November/December time.

Is there anything new on the horizon in the meantime? Not the returning content we have seen for many years, but something completely new for us to have fun with while we await the expansion.
  2. IblisTheMage Augur

Summer AA consolidation?
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Heritage Crate
  4. Warpeace Augur

Mage pet nerfs?
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  5. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Cleric dps!
    Playful, Pano and Shanarias like this.
  6. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I have the same question and concerns. Last year, I had Agnarr to keep me interested for 4-5 months. This year, I'm probably going to drop my subs until the next expac, if it's actually a real thing. Even if I keep a toon sub'd for raiding, there is nothing to keep me interested enough to keep my other accounts sub'd.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not interested no robes!
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Gnome mountain zone and raid supposedly.
    Yimin likes this.
  9. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Necro DOT revamp ,2023?
  10. Slippry Augur

3 months of nerfs before beta starts and the next expansion lets us buy our power back.
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I've been waiting for this since CotF!
  12. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I think bards need nerfed. Also Monks tank too well. Uh, what else? Pallys are clearly OP. Nerf AGI tanks.
  13. Stephen51 Augur

Nerfs and Reverse Nerfs
  14. Shredd Augur

Nerf all AC users!
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I like how at this point we’ve had multiple dot ravamps and dot nerfs for many classes before other classes *cough sk/nec cough* have even gotten their revamps at all.
  16. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

And this is why it's taking so long for Necros to get theirs. All of the other classes were the test subjects, we got to endure all the ups and downs in hopes that when they go to tweak the true DoT class they get it right.
  17. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Looks like they are resizing spell icons. Could be a first step in making the UI more HiRes-friendly. :)

Or...
    /GEMS 2!!!

:p
    IblisTheMage likes this.