Live Update Bugs 05/16/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 16, 2018.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The spell data does not show any knockback

He is not available until Lost Dungeons of Norrath is open, AND another condition (that I'm not saying for now, though you guys probably know it)
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I appreciate the response, I will assume the 2nd condition is that Sleeper has been woken up on a server.

Both Phinigel and Fippy meet these conditions (Phinny being in TSS, and Fippy being in ?TDS?). And yet here I am on day 10 and neither server has seen Melalafen spawn. Yet for the 5th day in a row, he has spawned 20-30hours on Saryn (a live server) after the last time he was killed.

I have to assume he is either strictly on a timer or a very common spawn on his cycle, either way the fact that he hasn't appeared on Phinigel OR Fippy in this period (or even been sighted on Phinigel by anyone I ask for the past year) makes me think there is something at play on TLP servers that is hard locking him from spawning.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Seems we had a bugged out Skyfire raid last night, double spawns of Meteors and the barrier seemed to reappear after Overking died, thought I did refuse to die!

4. Waldagar Augur

Extra: [IMG]
    Push Back: 1 [IMG] <=====
    Push Up: 0 [IMG]
    Recourse ID: 0 [IMG]
    Resist Mod: 0 [IMG]
    Minimum Resist: 0

I will test again tonight after the raid.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah, he is 97% so should be "common"
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

[IMG]
  7. Sancus Augur

It looks like Shower of the Overthere, which is on Hoarded Worker Sledgemallet still has the knockback. Rain of the Overthere, which is on the Jeweled version, does not.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

AB has been down for over 6 hours.

Someone forget to bring it back up?
  9. Waldagar Augur

Correct, I am using the Hoarded Worker Sledgemallet. During testing last night the proc was definitely moving mobs.
  10. Hludwolf Developer

We are still recovering from a hardware failure at the Europe data center that impacted AB and many other things. It has been worked on through the night and continues to be worked on this morning so that we can get things back up and running ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  11. Morgen Elder

@Ngreth
    I have also looked for Melalafen many times. He/she simply is never up. On live, he is. On Phinigel, never. Can you please look into this? There's probably some weird TLP bug blocking the spawn.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll poke around more.
  13. Herf Augur

There's an off-by-one bug in indexing messages related to buffs wearing off.

My SHM buffed my warrior in PoK; bihli, HoS, chloroplast, agility, Guardian, and Talisman of Jasinth.

Then I we got MGB'd with Virtue, which overwrote the next to last buff on my list, Guardian.

The Bug: SHM got a message saying "You Talisman of Jasinth spell on [my warrior] has been overwritten."

Talisman of Jasinth however was still on. The message should have said "Your Guardian ....has been overwritten."

Others have seen this bug as well.

So either your code is written in Pascal and you have a C programmer on the staff, or vice versa ;)
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

once again double spawns of Meteors

This is on AB if that makes any difference
  15. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

Feature = Bug with Seniority
    Classic definition =)
  16. Aldwen New Member

I have this problem as well.
    Yinla likes this.