Live Update Bugs 05/16/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 16, 2018.

1. Demin New Member

Not sure if this is new bug search did not bring anything up
    but started playing my ranger again 110 max AA's and noticed Gift of Mana not procing at all.
    before i was going off around 1 to 2 times a mob
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Go to Harbinger's spire. They also drop i want to say maybe in the catacombs / sewers / other instances you'll need to get them from but while I was in harbingers camping other stuff i needed for tradeskills, i got enough ***flow stones to finish the JC sets for a half dozenfolks.

If you aren't a "completionist" don't bother camping the "ite" stones. These have ridiculously notoriously atrocious drop rates, tho i have seen a few of these over the years - there are other far more readily accessible recipes that you can do and leave the rare stuff for last - if your only concern is getting to 350 you shouldn't need them.

(and yes i know, discussion goes elsewhere).
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

I saved these for a year before I worked JC to 350. Now 11 months later I'm working on toon number 2 to 350 JC. I was short 46 taafeite and 24 harmonagets. She still has flowstone recipes available also but I won't need those because I had her do all the conflagrant combines. She is at 348 and I set up a buyer for the remaining ones she needs. In another year I'll be able to do toon number 3 hehe.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Cleared Walls of Slaughter for these a while back got 1ish per clear and also got Harmongates, Prestigious and Staurolite in the process. Also got 1 ish per clear in Dranik Scar. Wasn't so lucky in Harbingers Spire seemed to be nearer 1 in 3 clears but it is a smaller zone.
  5. svann Augur

Kesiri Dawnlark no longer gives the Exploring the Guild Hall quest. She has the link but doesnt give the quest.
  6. Paladin Augur

I have had the quest, "The Escaped Voidsouls" for a while now. I decided to finish it up and it seems to be bugged.

I got all the drops except in three zones, where the Voidsouls don't seem to spawn at all. I guessed it had to do with one-shotting MOB's, so I disarmed and turned my back to let them die slow to my damage shield.

That didn't work either.

In all the other zones, they spawned pretty quick and pretty often.

The 3 zones that appear to be bugged are:

Gulf of Gunthak
    Blightfire Moors
    Lavastorm Mountains
  7. Paladin Augur

Guild mate got the achievement "Conqueror of The Emerald Jungle." I looked at it (the link) and clicked "View Mine." Instead of seeing the same Achievement, I saw Hunter of the City of Mist.

Looks like the "view mine" connections are off, for at least this one, if not others.
  8. Waldagar Augur

Removed the small knockback from Rain of the Overthere on Hoarded Worker Sledgemallet and Jeweled Hoarded Worker Sledgemallet.

Hummm...was just testing and with bloodlust running I am having to chase mobs around the zone due to the proc. Did the knockback accidentally get added back?
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

She gave it to me - you have to start it by saying to her "guild halls?" and you need to be in a guild already. She is the NPC that gives out the aug. The other NPC Secalna gives out the other guild hall quest of which Kesiri is involved. for access to a generic guild.
  10. svann Augur

About every other week Sathirs Tomb raid gets bugged. After Drusellas Vault (and before the next one) when people zone in or get ressed they get tomb rot. When this happens the only thing to do is abandon then reget the mission - and reclear it. annoying that it keeps happening
    Yinla likes this.
  11. GNOME_POWER Augur

I am using an old model, but it seems that it is not animating only Barbarian's female model.
    There is a possibility that I have misunderstood something.
  12. GNOME_POWER Augur

I wanted to fix the post, but I could not do it.
    Object Preview not animating only Barbarian's female model.
  13. aenelaruy New Member

on the cazic thule server I am not sure if this applies to all servers, but a lot of shinies are spawning under the seraph of health. I cannot click on them to get them and their acutally starting to build to the point where can't find them anywhere else in the zone, I have tried ducking, sitting nothing works. in crypt of sul
  14. Metanis Bad Company

Finally got my rank 3 self buff, Armor of the Merciful. Imagine my dismay when a drive-by shaman casting rank 2 of Talisman of the Wulthan overwrote my self-buff! This is just wrong. When I'm grouping or solo I want my self-buff. It's hugely more mana regen and AC. My mage and my chanter don't lose their self-buff to shamans, why should my cleric?

Well sure I can add Wulthan Focusing to my blocked buff list but then I need to unblock it every time I raid.
  15. Aneia Master

A minor display bug I noticed on Phinigel this week. I assume this is legacy issue and not related to the most recent patch.

The shadow knight Touch of the Cursed AA ranks 4, 5, and 6 are purchasable at levels 71, 73, and 75 respectively. These AA ranks are categorized as Omens of War and should be categorized as The Serpent's Spine in order for the filtering mechanisms to work correctly on the AA Window. These ranks were not purchasable until The Serpent's Spine unlocked, either due to the explicit level requirements or an implicit expansion unlock requirement.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Touch_of_the_Cursed
  16. Redhead Journeyman

Were you working on progression at the time? Or just collecting shinies? On Vox, we were able to pick up the shinies underneath the seraph of health, there was one of the progression missions in that zone that caused the seraph to move if I remember correctly. Members of my group tried picking the shinies up before we reached that step and were unable to do so. But once we came to that step it was a piece of cake. Unfortunately, this happened 6+ months ago, so I don't remember the name of the mission, it may have been "Curing the Cure".
  17. Lagarta New Member

You can not put an ornament in Darkened Fungus Covered Scale Tunic.

You get this message: The item does not satisfy the augment's restrictions.

Only restriction in ornaments is Armor only and it is a Chest (only) item so, it should work.
  18. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Achievement - Conquerer of the Western Wastes

I strongly believe "Melalafen" in Western Wastes is bugged on TLP servers, or there is some issue with his spawn behavior on TLP servers in particular.

Over the past couple weeks I have been after this last mob to finish the achievement but he has never appeared despite being a questgiver for a Sleeper's Tomb quest. I have cleared the zone multiple times on TLP servers but he has yet to show his face.

Attempting to "science" out the spawn a bit over the past 4 days I have been also checking Western Wastes on 2 live servers: Xegony and Saryrn. On BOTH of these Live servers Melalafen has respawned 4 days in a row after 22 to 30 hours from the last time he was killed. As well as checking on these live servers I have been monitoring Western Wastes on Fippy Darkpaw, another TLP server, though far more advanced than Phinigel currently. Melalafen has also not appeared despite many days spent waiting on Fippy and, given that Fippy is essentially a dead server, I strongly doubt anyone has come in to kill him during the minimal time I have monitored the zone.

If a dev wouldn't mind checking to just confirm that Melalafen CAN spawn on a TLP server currently that would be amazing. I'm beginning to suspect that when the Sleeper's Tomb quests were disabled on TLP servers in the Velious era that Mela might have been accidentally flagged as a much later expansion NPC (COTF+?). Alternatively, that the zoneid for TLP servers is preventing his appearance (similar to the Fabled issue we had a few months back relating to MoTM).
  19. Derresh Augur

Berserker AA Screaming Axes Rank 5 is a downgrade. Dropped a 0. Should be 13%.

[50983/46242] Screaming Fury II
    Classes: BER/254
    Skill: Alteration
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 18s+ (3 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    1: Decrease Weapon Delay by 1.3%
  20. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report, this will get fixed in the next live patch.