Test Update 5/18/2018 - Discussion

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 18, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Test is now updated with the current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time.
  2. xxGriff Augur

Test copy service not available?
  3. Vaeeldar Augur

Looks like it's broken still
  4. xxGriff Augur

would be nice to have some idea as to ETA...
  5. xxGriff Augur

instances are pretty much gone, again. started days ago and has followed the usual path of not spinning up. currently trying to get into GH and its been 20 mins. still trying. HA unavailable and PoP instance for flagging was no go, now i have a cool down/lock out, for a zone i never was able to enter.
  6. Dudderz New Member

Havent been able to get an instance to work for almost 5 days now.. Only VERY randomly I am.. But for the most part, our guild is unable to get raid or group mission instances at all.. Still not working as of right now, 19:23 EST.
  7. Roleplay Here Journeyman

Echo of Sebilis is an out of Era mob that spawns in Old Sebilis and is extremely out of era for any TLP in Kunark. It is level 69, and quite often used to grief people as they pass, as it is level 69 and does a 1500 aoe. Shouldn't spawn until like the revamped Veeshan's peak occurs, in Gates of Discord or something.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll look into this.
  9. Vaeeldar Augur

Ok I haven't seen anything posted lately but the instance server has really gotten bad last few days. Usually prime time hours it's hard to get an instance/mission but now even during the day instances don't work or require requesting a mission 4-5 sometimes even 10x plus before it pops.

This is an old issue but one that is noticeably worse lately.
  10. Demin New Member

Ranger level 110 max AA's
    Gift of Mana does not proc anymore
  11. Catashe Augur

Ngreth Thergn, Senior Designer and Hero of the Little People
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I had to special case him. After the June patch, he will despawn himself if he spawns on a progression server and Gates of Discord is not open on that server.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  13. Herf Augur

You might want to also check on Echo of Chardok. He seems to spawn around the Library at Chardok Royals. He's indiff, and word is if you attack him it's a Bad Thing. Just saw him again yesterday on a guild raid and the pucker factor was high until we got past him.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=15622

T
    his was on Agnarr
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It'll be July patch, but I'll look into it.