The 540

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yimin, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yimin Augur

Why has EQ population gotten so small lately ? is it because only the top players get heard form the Devs ? If you combine the top 10 guilds they might equal 550 people ! Why is everything being catered to such a small number of people ?

YiMin
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Because you're incorrect.
    Axxius and Brohg like this.
  3. Yimin Augur

Oh tell me why I am wrong cause you saying so does not mean I am , top ten guilds max raid force 54 X 10 = 540 Count in an extra couple of hundred if you like , most they will be is 800 people total in top ten guilds ...

Yimin
  4. Lianeb Augur

Why would the number in the top 10 guilds be any different than they were 10 years ago?

Let's see
    2008 54 x 10 = 540
    2018 54 x 10 = 540

What is your point?
    Act of Valor, Sancus and Smokezz like this.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You really think the top 10 guilds are all that play EQ? /boggle.
  6. Yimin Augur

Boogle !! Read the OP if your going to comment on a subject !

Yimin
  7. Naugrin Augur

The part you are wrong on is that the devs listen only to them. Have you sent a message to a dev and been ignored? I have, both in and out of a top 10 guild. I have sent a message to a dev and gotten a response, both in and out of a top 10 guild. They have made decisions that have evoked an entire spectrum of emotions from me.

What you are saying and what I'm saying can not both be true. One of us is wrong.
  8. Yimin Augur

Group players use to be listened to , also 10 years ago according to Elite Gamers there was way more top end guilds ! My point is simple the game needs a shot of life in a new direction ! The so called Elite have been taken care of long enough !

Yimin
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Then what are all of these TLP servers? They have taken a new direction, several of the TLP servers are thriving, new "Top 10's" are on TLP servers as well now. In both Live and TLP they are doing things to benefit many people not just the "Top 10"
  10. Kolani Augur

That's utterly ridiculous, no guilds on TLP servers should even be mentioned in the context of top 10s until they catch up to current content.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Considering there are the same number of people (probably more actually, since rosters used to be tighter in "elite" guilds) in the top 10 guilds right now as there were 10 or 15 years ago, then perhaps the devs SHOULD give those "elites" more influence than ever before, considering they make up a greater % of the player base than ever, and every time someone quits they make up that much a higher percentage.
  12. Sagarmatha Augur

Please realize that the top guilds often become the defacto "BETA testers" for the game. Their input is extremely important for developing/improving current and even future expansions. I have been on plenty of broken raids, at our own expense of lost time and loot. Our feedback has proved valuable insights for improvement that benefited countless players that came after us.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  13. Warpeace Augur

The point is their idea of being able to freely transfer plat from one server to another was shot down in the other thread.

So....here we are complaining about the top 540 players. Maybe we should complain about how unfair it is for players 541 and later who often sit for hours on the bench waiting for someone to no show, be late or leave early to get a raid invite?

Or will that be the next thread.
    Nennius likes this.
  14. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'll direct you to the second quote in my signature. The Douglas Adams.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Nice catch.
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

You had to bring math into it? Really? It may well be true.
  17. Cicelee Augur

Saw thread title. Was hoping to watch a you tube video of a skateboarder or snowboarder. Left feeling disappointed...
  18. Imak Augur

You saying you're right doesn't mean you are . . .
  19. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmm Will any proof be forthcoming. Should be fun.
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

And just for fun:

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.