Live Update Bugs 05/16/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 16, 2018.

1. Siraj Lorekeeper

Rangers casting the same spell that druids cast do not gain the Illusion benefit in wolf forms
  2. doah Augur

In direwind cliffs. There are about 15 A Gray Legion Conscripts spawning under the world. You can see there names semi popping through the ground. I used taunt to agro them and pulled them back up and promptly died. sort of amusing.
  3. Khorr New Member

Posted a ticket about this but was told it would be looked in to, eventually.

After the patch, I have lost 1 base strength and 1 base dex on my wood elf warrior on Corinav. Instead of 75 Strength I have 74, Instead of 80 dex I have 79. Verified this after removing all my armor. No stats were altered during character make months ago so this is new.
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

The tribute effect "dance of the hero" is supposed to give 26 Hagi at the highest rank, but it only gives 20 Hagi.
  5. doah Augur

I was making "Loaf of Bread" and when I failed a combine i received a "Burnt Loaf of Bread" but my bread tin was lost.

Code:
    [Sun May 27 22:38:55 2018] You can no longer advance your skill from making this item.
    [Sun May 27 22:38:55 2018] You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Loaf of Bread.
    [Sun May 27 22:38:55 2018] You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Bread Tin.
    [Sun May 27 22:38:58 2018] You lacked the skills to fashion the items together.
    [Sun May 27 22:38:58 2018] You have fashioned the items together to create an unexpected product: Burnt Loaf of Bread.
    [Sun May 27 22:39:02 2018] Sorry, but you don't have everything you need for this recipe in your general inventory.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

it was too scorched to use again!
    (Talk about a necrobug!)
    I'll stick it on a list, but this "bug" has been around so long it might as well be a feature!
    It looks like all of the rank 6 heroic effects are bad. I fixed these for the June patch.
    Jumbur likes this.
  7. Sindaiann Augur

Lag is almost unplayable script wise during a raid on Drinal. It's causing massive problems

Not sure if the server coming down twice over the weekend with 1min notice is related or not, but its really bad right now.
  8. doah Augur

I thought the same thing so I double checked that I was supposed to get it back. :)
  9. Shwinkster New Member

Mage pets lose all buffs if they have more than 54 buffs on them and you zone. It has happened to me several times and is reproducible.
  10. Angahran Augur

Noticed this recently on enchanter.
    Making hotkeys of the various 'enchant' and 'mass enchant' AAs.
    They hotkeys have the correct names, e.g. Mass Enchant XXX BUT only until you logout.
    When you log in again you have a bunch of buttons that all say 'Enchant' or 'Mass Enchant' and no way to tell which is which.
  11. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report, we'll look into it but don't have an ETA at this time.
  12. niente Developer

This is fixed internally and should be updated in the June patch.
    Fanra and Yinla like this.
  13. Shwinkster New Member

It happened again this evening. I came home from work and pet had 56 buffs on him. When I zoned into POK he lost all buffs.
  14. Waldagar Augur

Not sure if this is new, but it is new to me. I acquired a belt with the Threads of Potential effect on it.

Threads of Potential

Not a player spell: Clicky, NPC spell, Proc, etc.

Slot 1:Increase Spell Damage by 3000 (After Crit)
    Slot 2:Limit Effect: Current Hit Points
    Slot 3:Limit Effect: Current Hit Points Non Repeating
    Slot 4:Limit Type: Detrimental
    Slot 5:Limit Min Mana Cost: 100
    Slot 6:Limit Combat Skills: Exclude

It works fine on straight dmg spells and DoTs, but it does not appear to work on multi-component nukes such as:

Frozen Toxin

Beastlord (108)

Slot 1:Cast: Frozen Toxin Poison
    Slot 2:Cast: Frozen Toxin Ice
    Slot 3:Increase Hate by 528
    Slot 4:Current Hit Points by 0

or...

Beramos' Maelstrom

Beastlord (110)

Slot 1:Current Hit Points by 0
    Slot 2:Cast: Beramos' Maelstrom Chance
    Slot 3:Cast: Beramos' Poison Strike
    Slot 4:Cast: Beramos' Disease Strike
    Slot 5:Cast: Beramos' Ice Strike

These 2 spells are a big part of a BST's nuke rotation. Threads of Potential would be helpful for ranged fights if it worked with these 2 spells.
    Thanks,
  15. Tiranniel New Member

This has been happening for me and another guildmate as well, except it includes all hotkeys pulled from the AA window. Any AA hotkey I've created or moved since the patch cuts off like this.

How they look when I log in:
    [IMG]

How they should look:
    [IMG]

The ones that don't change are hotkeys that I haven't moved since the patch. The toggle abilities (Spell Casting Subtlety and Color Shock) don't change their button text when I click them on and off anymore either.

The character_server.ini file has chunks of text in the areas where I have the messed up hotkeys.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    niente likes this.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The component spells have no mana. The start spell does no damage. Therefore these spells do not meet the conditions.
    There's not a good way to have this NOT work on procs, and still work with these spells, and we absolutely don't want this working on proc's. (These spells are basically one shot procs as it is)

Dzarn confirmed and wrote up a ticket to look into this. No ETA at this time, only an acknowledgment that we know of it.
  17. sandrak New Member

I am not sure if this is a known bug or not. I play a Halfling Pally. I wanted to put some old weapons in my mages house. Made him co-owner and would not let me add items, after much frustration I went back outside...hopped on my horse and boom can add items. This isn't the first time my short size has hindered me from clicking on things and interacting with EQ. The crystal in Plane of Tranquility to go over to health is a nightmare. I have to carry illusion pots or levi potions on me so I can get enough height to interact with quite a few things in EQ. Could the Dev's maybe look into this. Very frustrating at times.
  18. Waldagar Augur

(These spells are basically one shot procs as it is)

Interesting...procs you say...
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

On the CotF mission “The Thunder Gun Escape”, after being banished to the jail and escaping, on my Mage, pets appear to bug out and no longer be controllable - it’s still alive, but I can’t buff it, give it commands or dismiss it, nor summon a new one. Upon camping or zoning out pet is gone and can be resummoned normally. Happened every time, so assuming something in the script turns it into a temporary pet or something.
  20. Waldagar Augur

The guy you are helping to escape from the jail becomes your pet and bugs your real pet.