Memorial Day XP bonus and such?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by eqgamer, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eqgamer Augur

I saw some gen chat fodder before scrambling to get out the door and head to work implying xp bonus is in effect (ty btw). Anything else by chance? Oh, I didn’t see announcement and didn’t think to check the calendar. Long live EQ and bonus holiday weekends.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

YES!!!!! For those not at computer the in game calendar shows that starting May 24 at 0100 AM to May 29 12:59 AM you'll see additional experience, additional faction, and more rare monsters during Memorial Day Weekend.
  3. eqgamer Augur

This is great. Ty for sharing.
  4. Raccoo Augur

Marketplace looks like items are getting a 24% discount as well, I guess for the 24th? For all access members.
    eqgamer likes this.
  5. Lianeb Augur

I guess max KOS in VP wasn't enough for daybreak now they go and add double faction!!!!

/sarcasm off
    Gyurika Godofwar and EnchFWO like this.
  6. Phiona New Member

Anyone know what the exp bonus is? 50%? I remember years ago them doing double exp. I'm just returning to the game.
  7. Angahran Augur

Hmm, I wonder if the system would be able to handle doing half negative faction and double positive faction ?
  8. eqgamer Augur

Fanra likes this.
  9. Cleaver Augur

EQ2 players got a free heroic :(
  10. Perplexed Augur

so how come the real EQ didn't....I could use another H-toon
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. blood & gufts Augur

Bit weird, I agree, on why EQ players dont get heroic char as well.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. EnchFWO Augur

Thanks for the bonus stuff for the holiday weekend!

On another note... that is kindof lame we didn't get a free Heroic like EQ2. Maybe it needs an influx or incentive to play again/something new more than EQ. What is kindof annoying -as a side note- is that EQ2 heroic characters have received multiple upgrades since their implementation to keep up with continually increasing level caps while EQ... nothing. That's what kindof gets me even though it has been requested for a while.

Now you can get DOUBLE KOS! This will entail getting an unavoidable DT upon zoning into VP.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Sancus like this.
  13. Raccoo Augur

Weird, it is showing up as 24% for me. Have an item that is usually 400, showing after discount of 96, it is 304.
  14. Spellfire Augur

A free heroic would have been nice :(.
  15. Raccoo Augur

Looks like they fixed the 25% now.
  16. xcitng Augur

Agree, wonder why we didn't get one.
  17. Schatze Journeyman

15% isn't 25%, You already give 10% off Marketplace items for all access members. Why are you taking that 10% away from members during holiday bonus times?
  18. Roxxlyy Augur

The discount has been raised to 25% instead of 10% for members, so it's a bigger discount. I just verified this in-game, and it appears to be working correctly.
    Sancus likes this.
  19. smash Augur

You not reading right. It says the discount will be 25%, not an additional 25%.
  20. Schatze Journeyman

It says they are giving 25% for the holiday weekend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.