20th Anniversary-Better Bring the Heat!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Randragon, May 22, 2018.

1. Randragon Augur

There are a few games around the corner so I hope the 20th Anniversary does something special in order to deal with other Games launching in the near future.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

Apply SERVER-WIDE-ILLUSION and everyone becomes a GNOME.
    Boze likes this.
  3. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Nah for the 20th they should down the game for a few days because for 20 years people forgot how grass felt on their toes and what a sky looks like so it should be a day of outside doing stuff....Imo...
  4. Aurastrider Augur

At this point I will just be happy if there is an EQ for the 20th anniversary. I am grateful for every new year we get to celebrate this amazing adventure and hope for many more. As far as going outside some of do both. I have spent 3 out of the last 4 days outdoors either doing yard work or playing with the kids. If I had a patio area I might even play EQ outside!
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

Epic 3.0
    Critts likes this.
  6. Critts Augur

Sony did this already when they had the security breach. I tried 3 other games in that time they all sucked.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  7. Thraine Augur

as a raider, theres not a lot to do in EQ after a certain point (march) .. the 19th anny offered very little content, the 18th was that trak raid with crappy raid gear no one wanted except the dagger and mana robe ... please do some real content for the 20th
  8. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

EQ doesn't "deal" with new games. It caters to a niche market that are gluttons for punishment.