Question about Auto AA's

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Coslin, May 17, 2018.

1. Coslin New Member

So, I'm taking my time leveling a Gnome Mage on FV. Enjoying the slow-ish pace. Anyone on FV knows that xp basically gets dumped on you while leveling there.

Anyhoo, I have auto-grant AA's on. I got a bunch at 50, 55, 59 and I expect 60 and so on. Is there anyplace I can see what AA's are going to be granted as I approach oncoming level's? Although I really enjoy being surprised when I ding seeing the achievements for AA's jump 150-200 AA's each plateau, I'd like to see what's coming too.
  2. Owl56 Elder

Sort your AAs by expansion. They will be awarded (usually) when you reach the max level for each expac. Alla can tell you what was max level for each.
  3. Coslin New Member

Gotcha. That makes sense. I didn't think about that.

Aren't they awarded by level instead of expansion, though? When I hit 59 I was awarded a SoF AA I think. Kinda threw me off.
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

Yes, by level.
  5. Brohg Augur

only rare AAs are not level locked to match the expansion they were released in. Nearly all the time, those are congruent
  6. Cicelee Augur

Cannot believe this thread has had four responses, and not one comment about the biggest mistake in the original post -

The magician is a gnome.

Gnome.

We all know high elf > gnome; heck even dark elf and human > gnome...
    code-zero likes this.
  7. kizant Augur

High Elves are terrible in every way.
  8. Brohg Augur

Drakkin!
    code-zero likes this.
  9. kizant Augur

Drakkin are also terrible.
  10. IblisTheMage Augur

This makes no sense. High elf apparently refers to a mind state, not a body type.

Having said that, I am considering a race change for a box mage to gnome, to get her the rocket boots, to get more options wrt move the group around.
  11. Coslin New Member

Ha! When I played regularly back in the day, I played a Barb Rogue. On raid days, it was fun being the biggest guy at the raid because everyone shrunk for vision, etc. Except me. Because I was hardly in the way being behind the mob all the time. So, I decided I wanted a different view of Norrath and all of her lands, planes, etc.

Thank you for the responses, btw. I appreciate the help.
  12. CrazyLarth Augur

FV also has a 50% experience bonus. but its a special rules server you can never transfer off.
  13. Coslin New Member

I know. I've played on that server since Day 1 of it opening.