[Phinigel] PoR Jewelcraft items not dropping and tradeskill trophy combines not working

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Baldur, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Jahtw Journeyman

Thanks punchu. One last thing. On the test server the result of combining an artisan essence in a baking container is a pair of bags:
    Denmother's Carry-All and Denmother's Component Bag
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks for the details.
    Ryak likes this.
  3. Bran Muffins New Member

Looks like the 24 slot tradeskill bags like Peerless Component Bag were added in a 2012 update, so if combining the Artisan Essence in the appropriate container is trying to produce these in addition to the 12 slot Peerless Carry-All this might explain why we're getting the message we fail to meet the requirements.
    Punchu likes this.
  4. Giles Trainbringer Journeyman

Also not finding enchant palladium. this was changed into an AA in later expansions is this going to become available as a spell or will enchanters be granted this AA?
  5. Baldur Augur

The greater mass enchant ability was able to be made with spell research. Not sure what expansion it's tied to, but you should still be able to make it with spell research.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Well darn it... the basic Ability: Mass Enchant Palladium is merchant and... locked to Secrets of Faydwer (SoF) :( I did ask players if that recipe would work!
    BUT...
    is correct and wrong :( the mass version is made via tradeskills, but also locked to SoF.

All indications are that this was an SoF recipe. So... not appropriate. I'll look for another.
  7. Punchis-themonk Elder

A new problem with the change @Ngreth

You got the top part of the task right where you create the item, but the bottom part where you then deliver the created item still wants you to deliver the old item.

https://gyazo.com/a8171c1e2357c077174f166033025e2a
  8. Punchis-themonk Elder

That is the Expert Smithing Test btw - Have not tested the others.
  9. Nolrog Augur

Seems that the JC task is the same.
  10. Baldur Augur

The recipe for greater mass enchant palladium didn't used to be locked to SoF, and you can scribe it once PoR unlocks.

I have some enchanted palladium on my enchanter on Phinigel.
  11. Blizzy New Member

Same problem. The Judge returns the sheet if you try handing it in.
  12. Jahtw Journeyman

I crafted both Ability: Mass Enchant Palladium and Ability: Greater Mass Enchant Palladium a couple weeks ago with research on Phinny, and was also able to scribe both abilities with my enchanter.

One other minor problem with the updated master quest: it asks for a "Bloodmetal Earring of Engagement (unenchanted)". I'm not sure what that is. Crafting a regular bloodmetal earring of engagement (with enchanted bloodmetal) did get the task stage completed though.
  13. Catashe Augur

At least ya figured it out.. it had me scratching my head... is it bugged like the smithing? where the create and turn in is 2 different items?
  14. Jahtw Journeyman

It is. I now have every box checked in the quest except "Deliver Velium Practice Earring" and "Deliver Pear Cut Rubelite." The Judge does not accept either the Bloodmetal earring or the Gold Polished Quartz ring.
  15. Catashe Augur

ah well another month til the fix it is then i guess.. guess it gives me time to farm that quartz
  16. Okram New Member

Ya.. same on the expert smith test.. got the change/updated version to: create ethereal sheet metal which I've done.. got update.. but it still wants the delivery of the pale platinum mace. No mention of delivering the ethereal sheet metal.
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yup. I oopsed.
  18. Catashe Augur

Quick someone get the tar and feather! haha j/k
  19. Nolrog Augur

I'm not sure I have the brewing skill to be able to make the tar, and as yet, I have not found the appropriate feathers to farm up to use in this combine. . . .
  20. Punchis-themonk Elder

So we can expect a fix for June patch?