Buy and sell a few raid items ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yimin, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schadenfreude Augur

Yes you SHOULDS like it.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well its money for Daybreak. Pretty sure the Devs don't get a cut :)
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Did the quality of Everquest 1 expansions improve after they introduced kronos?

I guess that is the real question? at least from the eq1 players perspective... Are krono profits from eq1 just funding other DBG games or are the profits used for future eq1 development specifically?
  4. Riou EQResource

Krono aren't added to a game until they are Used, so the Krono in EQ aren't added into EQ's revenue bucket until they are used

This total bucket does get used to determine their budgets and such (if they can hire more devs or if they lose some whenever they do lay offs)
  5. Monkman Augur

I wouldn't mind seeing currencies become tradeable after a certain point. It would still require the person using the currency to have attended raids in order to "unlock" the raid vendors.
    Yimin likes this.
  6. Aurastrider Augur

It might be good for the game if raid gear from what ever expansion is on autogrant AA becomes tradable. This might help out new and returning players, sparks some new interest in older raids and help some people make some jingle. For current content I would love to get some gear but I think it might hurt the game more than it does good. Maybe make items heirloom so you can hand them to alta on the same account. I would love to see more items like artisans prize that even group players can obtain if they are willing to put in the time.
    Yimin likes this.
  7. Allayna Augur

And please....never again give the exact raid drops as chase in current expansion. 1 expansion lag is appropriate and not game breaking.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  8. Whulfgar Augur

The down side is I as a raider do not want this to happen. Why should they simply give items away that up to 54 people (per raid) spent hrs an hrs upon .. trying to get only to have some one like you beg for it to drop in grp content.

Makes zero sense to me as a raider.
  9. Bahdah Augur

If you were a true raider this request would not cross your mind, why should someone that didn't put in the work have the same gear my alts have /snicker.
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's not really game breaking for same expansion drops either. They're just not that common.
  11. Yimin Augur

So spending days getting PP for these items is not work accroding to you ! And i'm not a true raidier ! I am a true player , I love both group and raid game ... Zone wide rares made group players very happy after finishing all the group items they could work toward getting a zone wide rare if they were not lucky enough to get one to drop , and I want to see that in ROS also , if you read the OP ! You would see I only want few items to lose there no drop status ....

YiMin
  12. Yimin Augur

You should follow the forum rules !

Naming/Accusing - Openly accusing another player or group of misbehavior results in non-constructive discussion and is not allowed. You may discuss the type of behavior at issue, but specifically naming individuals or groups is not allowed. In cases of exploiting, harassment or other violations of conduct, please submit a ticket to Customer Service for investigation.

YiMin
  13. Allayna Augur

You must not have people running 24 man box crews ae pulling areas for chase loot on your server...
  14. Bahdah Augur

And like EVERYONE is telling you... there is a server that would give you more than a few items.
  15. Warpeace Augur

Chase loot was asked about during RoS beta. Be happy it was left in even if it was EoK copy / paste. Several told the Dev team to just remove chase loot it because it took away Dev time along with leading to automated 24 / 7 farming.
    Yinla likes this.
  16. Bahdah Augur

I think he referring to a mass boxer causing zone disruption like we experienced.
  17. Yimin Augur

If you read this forum you would see this is split about 50/50 that people want this to happen , also if you read the OP you would see I don't want all raid items in ROS to be labeled no drop , just a few , FV rule set allows about 99 percent of items to be sold ,so its not the same at all ...

Are you really trying to say there was no box crew be for zone wide rares ?

YiMin
  18. Monkman Augur

@Yimin it’s not going to happen. Period. End of story.

I can’t even get them to adjust the graphic on the monk raid 2HB you think they’re going to make raid items tradeable? Lolz
    Whulfgar likes this.
  19. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Yeah, the automated boxers are on BB too... but they'd have had serious difficulty pulling that off in RoS. It's what they're complaining about RoS being "too hard", their scripts can't deal with Skyfire, can't deal with the dots, can't deal with the snares. It's been nice not seeing any of it in RoS zones.
    Yimin and Whulfgar like this.
  20. Bahdah Augur

You're right its not the same, dont bring FV rulesets to a standard server, it being a few or one item. Why have 5% of items, go to FV and make that plat for 99% of the items.
    Whulfgar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.