Patch notes for May 16th?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, May 16, 2018.

1. Greymantle Augur

Can we see them please?
  2. Thesehips Journeyman

3. Greymantle Augur

Yes saw that , but it is for test. They are sometimes different.
  4. Thesehips Journeyman

Yes, but you can still get a base idea of what most of it will be.
  5. Sindaiann Augur

What if thehips didlie?

[IMG]
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Hipsy is a truth teller, indeed. ;)
    Sindaiann likes this.
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Well, i would not mind seeing the actual patchnotes for live already, since i would like tothink that the bundling of the patch was done yesterday already, so they should know what made the live-patch and what did not.
    On the other hand, i have no issues waiting for a while on them either.
    Scheduled patch isn't over yet, in fact scheduled for a few more hours, so aside from commenting them on guild boards there's not much to be done for the time being. As was said, we already have a fair idea of what's coming - and for the exact changes and to discuss their effects on our raiding/playing we have to wait+see anyways.
  8. Sindaiann Augur

You didn't comment on thehips and whether theylie or not tho!!!
  9. Zhaunil_AB Augur

There was a time when she'd book a course for "belly,legs,rear" (Bauch, Beine, Po) to work on those parts, and i said "why don't you book "" instead, you got enough of the other!

Ever since, I don't care anymore if her hips throw the bottles off the table when she moves.
    I just tell her "no, hon - everything's all right. i love your hips the way they are!"
    (but well, i do not know the poster of that name so... :) )
    Sindaiann likes this.
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Patch notes have been posted.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  11. Kruler Journeyman

6 hours for what appears to be someone been using spell checker, glad to see the intern is getting some patch experience.
  12. Dewey Augur

Many Ruins of Kunark zones have had their experience modifier adjusted for balance reasons and/or to encourage variety in leveling.

So this was from the patch notes? Does this mean that they reduced the experience in EOK zones?
  13. smash Augur

Well if you read test patch i think it was a dev said it was classic kunark.
  14. Lorewood Lorekeeper

- The /feedback command will now generate a link to our forums instead of opening the feedback window.

yep yet another ignore the community ....instead of a fast quick way to report a bug or gripe...you will now be directed to a baffle-em with BS site that you will have to click though a million links to basically accomplish nothing. Exactly like petition....
  15. Febb Augur

Have you used the command yet?
  16. smash Augur

I guess 1 of the reasons for not telling what the patch might contain is if there might be some sort of nerf of items.

Say there is an ingredient where the price might be doubled or even removed from the vendor.

Then people would buy huge amounts of those and then sell after patch. I seem to recall that for some poison ingredients.

You do not reveal such things.
  17. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Or it could just be that they do not care much about it until the patch is nearing it's completion?
    I for myself, i go with what they posted for test as far as my expectations are concerned.
    And i want to see the changes to RoS T2.2 first before i comment on them or /bug them :)
    Sindaiann likes this.
  18. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Takes me about 4 seconds to go from clicking the in-game link to typing my useless feedback drivel on the forums. Are you familiar with using the internet?