Test Update 05/08/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 8, 2018.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

CNR (Could Not Reproduce)
    If you were just sitting around waiting... then you sat around waiting for the placeholders to spontaneously die of old age. You probably have lots of waiting in store! (I.E. you have to kill its placeholders)

NAME PERCENT
    Neordla 25
    a_cragwyrm 50
    a_lindwyrm 25
  2. Ghubuk Augur

ROFL, I just spit out my coffee reading that reply!!
    Yinla and EnchFWO like this.
  3. EnchFWO Augur

LOL

Well I was going off bad info that it was supposed to be a set static! I appreciate you checking. I'll get on killing those PHs :p
    Ghubuk likes this.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

If you still have that window open, can you check if that's true for AoC instance. Never seem to get any variety when I pop in checking on named.
  5. Zaph Augur

Dont suppose you mind sitting in WW and /mark the phers for Quoza for me, ive never managed to find it up/spawn it
  6. Siny Augur

Finished this last year so I dont remember the specifics but magelo shows
    Quoza as a roamer. Top comment on http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zones.html?zstrat=108 gives you the spawn tables.
    Zaph likes this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It uses the same encounter.
  8. TelinDarkforest Journeyman

Devs,

It appears after a recent patch, faction requirements for many quests have been set to indifferent.

Fire Beetle Eyes to Basher Nanrum (Required dubious, now requires indifferent)
    Trantor Ironforge turn ins for Tumpy Tonics (Same, Now requires indifferent)
    Herald Telcha is no longer accepting Green Goblin Skins at kos factions.

Please take a look at this because I’m sure there are others affected and this can really make faction requirements either obsolete if decreased or unfair/difficult if increased.
  9. niente Developer

This is fixed internally, thanks for the report.
  10. EQ Dev Developer

This is a reminder that this thread is for bugs found on Test. Any bugs discovered on Live servers, such as Bristlebane or Agnarr, should be placed in the Live Bugs Thread.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Aristo believes he has this fixed for live. Test will need a true-up to get the fix.
  12. mmats Augur

All loyalty tokens and velocity got reset to 0
  13. xxGriff Augur

GH's are not working now =\