Catering...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lol so did
    Prathun likes this.
  2. Critts Augur

Don’t feel bad I actually play a SK.... well if you can call it playing.
  3. Allayna Augur

Which would refer to my concern that we are still working on itemization 6 months after the expansion released.
  4. Denial_Sinfae Augur

He's..... the item dev....
    Sancus likes this.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Well, some of the bugs in this game are decades old(looking through walls when crouching, for example :p ), ill rather have they at least fix stuff eventually, than not at all.

Its a normal way to run mmos, that not everything gets fixed at release. They only just now "fixed" a kunark era quest in nurga, and last year they "found" the music for luclin. Better late than never! :) Who knows, maybe the dot revamp is coming next?
    Tuning and bug-fixing is a cyclic endeavor nowadays, nothing is never truly finished in an MMO.

Just because we live in the age of patches, does not mean they don't work hard to improve the game.

Lots of stuff they do for the game recently, is not because they are catering to the loudest minority(they are always loud, no matter what DBG does), but because it is needed! :cool:
    Their recent focus seems to be fine-tuning the UI and modernizing the technical side(both server and client).
  6. Allayna Augur

There are formats for testing, including beta for expansion release and test for patches...yet every recent patch has also broken something else.
    Yimin likes this.
  7. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

For a paladin that looks like Taylor Swift you sure do complain a lot
    Sancus likes this.
  8. Allayna Augur

When your argument is failing...resort to attacking the opponent directly.

What you call complaining, I call holding DBG accountable for the product they produce.
    Yimin and EnchFWO like this.
  9. Zaviere Augur

This is what I immediately thought of when I saw the last two posts in this thread.

I'll go ahead and give myself a 10/10 for that one.
    Sokki likes this.
  10. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I wonder, do you think that if you complain enough about the ongoing work that is EverQuest that the financiers will add more support staff to catch / fix all the things they know/think are broken?
  11. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Which argument specifically are you referring to? That was my first post in this thread. Prior to that it's just a blank space. You seem like kind of a delicate person. Maybe you shouldn't be posting if you aren't ready for it. Do you even play end game? I knew you were trouble when I started posting...
    Sancus and Zaviere like this.
  12. Denial_Sinfae Augur

More Taylor Swift references? bahaha
  13. Allayna Augur

Nope, you're right, never seen end-game content, I'll stop asking for fixes to broken content...I'll keep to my uber leetz skillz in CB...

But THANK YOU, for all that you contribute, what would we do without your talents and efforts.

[IMG]
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  14. Monkman Augur

Xyroff plays on tlp, he won’t see end game for another 16 years
    Yimin, Xyroff-cazic. and EnchFWO like this.
  15. Zaviere Augur

Challenge accepted.

Am I the only one who things every single one of these sounds better than the original by a mile and a half?
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  16. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Just keep complaining until their dreams come true. It is the way of Forum Quest.
  17. Tiggold Augur

Zav is a Swifty. :D
    Zaviere likes this.
  18. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

As usual, he’s doing it wrong. Here is the correct way:

[IMG]
    Allayna and Zaviere like this.
  19. Zaviere Augur

I mean, they're all rock/metal covers. It's really the only way I can stand to listen to MOST of her music...

A few of the originals are a bit catchy though, I won't lie~
  20. Sagarmatha Augur

Necro DoTs, LMFAO!

And if, you're waiting for that, sucker...

You'll be a waitin' mother ___________!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.