Extended Target Window

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Grove, May 11, 2018.

1. Grove Augur

Under a certain combat situation I used the option to change one spot on the ladder to a blank space. Now that that is over, I would like to have that spot revert to "auto" or something else I may choose. However, when I poke my cursor there, it identifies that spot already as "auto" and when I press on that "auto" nothing happens: The blank spot remains.

When I consulted the Information Base, the question toggles around and around with no suggestion.
  2. Pani Augur

usually when i get a blank spot it is because I misclicked, and I just keep clicking around until I get the drop down menu that lets me put in what I want it to be.
  3. niente Developer

Try changing it to Target's Target or something else then back to Auto, it should fix it
  4. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I had done that too at one time.
    What i had to do to set it back was not to click where the button was (should have been), but there the target's name label/HP-bar would be.
    Clicking on the now-blank space (it seems when you set it to blank there isn't just the button set to "invisible" or "black", but removed alltogether) actually changed the row above the blank one.
    Clicking on the area where the label/gauge are though, allowed me to change it as expected.

So yes there is a "bug" i presume, and it seems to be with the button disappearing alltogether on "blank" setting.