[Agnarr] Rathe Council bugged in Instances

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sieger, May 5, 2018.

1. Febb Augur

lol. Posted yesterday and someone immediately posted they had already fixed this on the test server. That site is garbage.
  2. Ethiria New Member

Or if a hotfix isn’t possible, then just set OW RC to some ridiculously low respawn for a week. Nobody is going to kill that encounter to farm loot. People just want flags. If loot is a concern, wipe the drop table until then.
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

Well, seeing as they already set the respawn time of the instance version to ridiculously fast, it might not be a good idea to mess with OW.

(I'm just kidding devs, it's just a gentle ribbing.)
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

We'll be getting this fixed by the next game update!
  5. Prathun Developer

Changing the open world raid's respawn time would... require a hotfix.
    SithWizard likes this.
  6. qweasy Augur

Cool. Do it.
  7. Ethiria New Member

Okay. Can we get that done then? Or something to alleviate this problem so that guilds aren't waiting 2 full weeks to progress?
  8. SithWizard Elder

I need to use the bathroom.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

Would be nice if when this is fixed you folks could give us a faster lockout timer for a week or two. The server is dead why not throw us a bone.
  10. drEvil Lorekeeper

I posted this bug 2 months ago and they didn’t fix it, this would have been all avoided
  11. Ethiria New Member

Don't worry we only have to wait one more week for them to finally fix it!
  12. Nolrog Augur

Not only that, but the article doesn't seem to be accurate either.
  13. xGrooooVy New Member

We are on a progression server and want to progress. Kindly hotfix.
  14. Ryak Augur

I wish i could like whoever posted this response to this "article"

15. HoodenShuklak Augur

Well the truth is probably somewhere in between. The current bugged encounter was known and totally ignored and still released to agnarr. At best, they ignored one known bug.

But its nice to see eq get some publicity! They surely as hell don't pay for their own!
  16. Justanothername New Member

I'm just glad it will be fixed next patch