Where's the Merch?!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tiggold, May 7, 2018.

1. Tiggold Augur

I would like to purchase some genuine EQ merchandise like clothing etc. Any plans for this to happen, ever? Would also love to purchase stand alone pieces from premium editions of expansions passed. I'm looking at you houseboat :(
    Ssdar and Prathun like this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I've asked them for years to make merchandise available. Not that I can afford to buy any but more income = a better game (I hope). But Daybreak hates making money, apparently.
  3. ForumBoss Augur

Perhaps if it's subtle or meant for home use. A t-shirt with a high-elf semi-naked woman with huge EverQuest text emblazoned on it is not something I'd be interested in wearing to work at my age. Replica weapons would be sweet, or a poster with all expansions or epics.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

I wish we had more merchandise options! I know we had a few people looking into it before, but I think it was pushed aside and it's probably not going to ever get the chance to be a priority. :(
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I would totally pony up for the Beehive house from COTF. and the pewter epic keychains that came with the box version of the game years ago.. I never did get my bard one.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. svann Augur

coffee mug!
  7. Angahran Augur

We've been asking them to spend the bare minimum to simply advertise that the game still exists literally years and they haven't managed that so I doubt extras will ever happen unfortunately.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. flash000 Augur

Wonder if they would partner up with a distributor give licensing to make merch....
  9. flash000 Augur

There are so many in game items id love to get but not available...

Stuff from LON game yes i know you can try on the packs but not same and random. I got my boxes the Fang from there before it closed ..... you motivated me to learn to play the game and win them in the last week it was shut down....... yes im a slacker and proud...

Were is ball of fluffy cotton???? really really its game breaking???

Vendor to trade in merc contracts .... please gods o Norath hear this prayer
    we will pay for it...

Update illusion clickies..... The winged Valkyries is plane of health.... please will pay 3000 + for that illusion in store ....

add some minor effects to illusions??? the 4 armed think illusion bonus to flurry?

The blue blade in station store? how about a red and black version? with the glow effect?
  10. Dreadmore Augur

Please make a Nightshade, Blade of Entropy for me without asking me to go around and prove other rogues' innocence and kill giant squids
  11. Critts Augur

Sounds like there’s room for a shady underground EQ visor market. Want to see what’s under my trench coat?
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Can I buy a Fiery Avenger?
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I'd totally pay $5 to get a personal click to the guildbanner, for example - nothing game breaking, but a convenience item. Of course everyone would rather see stuff like that come with anniversary or some other event, but i'd gladly buck up for it.
  14. Captain Video Augur

Coffee mugs, T-shirts, keychains, battleaxes... it can all be outsourced! If bedroom indie game designers can do it, YOU can do it!
  15. Aurastrider Augur

In all honesty this could be an easy win for the company if like others stated they just used some 3rd party to make and distribute items. I think for a 3rd party to take interest they would need to start out with the basics such as mugs and shirts and get some pre orders up front from the players before they actually make any items. If the basic items are profitable they could expand their merchandise beyond that. Even if DBG just breaks even or only makes minimal dollars its still free advertisement which never hurts. Until then the next best option is to just have a company make you a mug or shirt or find some fancy 3d printing company that can make you a weapon replica to put on your shelf.
  16. Captain Video Augur

Please be careful, everyone. I tried to 3D print Mooncast's sword, but then the weird science kicked in...
  17. Jyve Augur

Full size elf pillows.
  18. Frogmancer Augur

Why elves? Froglok body pillows are where it's at.
  19. Jyve Augur

oh. well.. that led to a rabbit hole of... oddity. Guess if people want to print a full sized pillow of their toon, there's services available to assist.
    Koryu and Frogmancer like this.
  20. Jyve Augur