Bags Please!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Valanie, May 7, 2018.

1. Valanie Lorekeeper

So some of us (by which I mean me) bought the broker bag right before coirnav was announced. So, unfortunately, I am running around without a decent bag on my monk! Any chance you can sell me another bag?
  2. Roxxlyy Augur

I believe you should be able to purchase the bag on Coirnav if you picked one up before the server was opened. Have you tried this?
  3. Crayon123 Augur

Roxxlyy, can you ask the team about adding a special EQ Anniversary bag? Like 40-50 slot or something, and make it purchasable? Maybe throw in some fireworks, cookies & milk and xp pots :)
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

You know... if you guys wanted to soak up a ton of Krono, just enable Krono to be usuable in the Daybreak In-game Store. Would buy twink bags so hard...
    snailish likes this.
  5. Crayon123 Augur

That would be cool too.
  6. taliefer Augur

can confirm this is how it works. on one account i bought the bag the day Coirnav launched, and i cannot buy another. on another account i bought one pre Coirnav and CAN buy another.

sadly the account id like another bag on is the one i bought on the day of coirnav, sad times :(