Whens next tlp?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fepyy, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiggles-P99 Journeyman

I'm not trying to discuss the longevity of the server, I could care less if every guild who kills Quarm once quits the day after, They have every right to as paying customers to stop playing when they are done.

But blocking the last zone of the game with a well known bug that should of been checked months before the expansion even opened is a whole other story, Confirmed reports show that this bug was reported and fixed multiple times since before Agnarr was a server and now we have to wait who knows when for another "fix" that will probably break again when Coirnav is in POP.
  2. taliefer Augur

eh, i dont think DBG is malicious towards its customers, they just...make alot of mistakes, to put it politely. just look at the whole distillates/idols thing that got removed from every server, rather than just coirnav.
  3. Prathun Developer

Holding us to a higher standard is great. Letting us know if things are not working correctly along with repro steps so we can look into it is even better. Inflammatory rumors and lies are not great. Please post accordingly.
    Silinius and Adrienna like this.
  4. tankNspank Elder

Less trolling the forums and more fixing! Rox's job to troll? :)
    Fanra and Prathun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.