This is UNACCEPTABLE

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oakenblade, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

So I'm patiently waiting for the servers to come back up, but I suddenly get a hankerin for some tacos. I live in AZ so it's pretty hot outside and the closest taco place (with actually decent tacos) is about 15 minutes away. I don't want to spend that much time out in the heat for a taco run. I wish there was a taco place within 3-4 minute walking distance from my house. That way, while I wait for servers to come back up, I can chow down on some tasty tacos. The fact that the closest taco place is 15 minutes away, to me, is completely unacceptable.
  2. HeatherPurrs Augur

Um Where in AZ? Cause, it's only 80 here in the desert.
  3. Horyuken Augur

Every time I watch LIVE PD and they're in Pinal County I think of Oak.
  4. Foliax Journeyman

In the time you waited for a response, you could have walked and gotten some tacos.
  5. Goodtimes Journeyman

Hot? lol I live in Glendale AZ. in the Valley and its only 83f. Hot is not here yet.
    Shhade likes this.
  6. HeatherPurrs Augur

It's not even hot... It's a nice day!
  7. Marike Elder

TACO TRUCKS ON EVERY CORNER.
    nazgull2k1 likes this.
  8. svann Augur

You didnt earn that taco so we are taking it away.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  9. shiftie Augur

Door dash you’re welcome
  10. kizant Augur

You could use the exercise. Just go walk for 15mins. It probably won't kill ya.
    HeatherPurrs likes this.
  11. HeatherPurrs Augur

You're a brave man, with somebody else's life!
    Elricvonclief, svann and kizant like this.
  12. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Wow, some of you guys clearly just don't get it.

If you're not going to add anything constructive to the conversation by agreeing with me that I should have an awesome taco joint within 3-4 minutes walking distance from my house, then maybe you shouldn't bother responding.

I'd really love to see some moderator action taken against some of these forum trolls.
  13. SoroxDrinal Elder

Dang, Oak gets pissy without tacos...
  14. HeatherPurrs Augur

Oh, you will. I'm sure I've got a vacation coming my way any minute now.
  15. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I want pulled pork tacos, thanks....
  16. Maedhros High King

17. Yruc Augur

18. Febb Augur

I work 300 hours a week and I only get 30 seconds to play and we have to deal with this? I moonwalked home from my job 14 miles away just to see the servers are locked.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Lennyn and Tatanka like this.
  19. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Yeah I live in Tucson. And I'll admit that I may have been exaggerating the heat thing slightly. But in my defense, I DID get sunburned on my arms this past weekend at my kid's baseball game. I was only sitting outside for about 2 hours. So while the ambient air isn't necessarily bad, the sun will still getcha.
  20. Bamboompow Augur

Funny how in the past 19 years a patch like this has never happened. One where they patch...and then have to patch again. Uncharted territory. Mark it on your calendars. This is historic.