[Phinigel] A little late now, but we got a Relic AoC

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Baldur, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Baldur Augur

From live patch notes:
    - Relic now has an Agent of Change instance.

Wasn't on the test patch notes.

Coirnav will have one I guess. Still no Devastation/Sverag AoC, but those zones might be too complex to AoC.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Wonder if we'll see load balancing in place next month's patch in time for TSS, Ashengate/FC will be real fun without it. And oh boy the factioning!
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Agreed. Would be nice to get load balancing acknowledged, or at least that its on a post it somewhere.
  4. Aegir Augur

The last thread concerning TSS load balancing got locked before anyone could reply to it.

Compared to the PoR threads earlier, that was at least a "response" of some kind :)
  5. Boze TLP complaint factory

TY Devs! Will help a couple guilds finish progression, and there's a few decent pieces to farm off Porthio for those that finished.

TSS loadbalancing next please :)
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Yea would be nice to have a Devastation and Sverag AoC. Go ahead and just make them both ruled by Bolvrik as those are the most annoying species to deal with and call it a day. Going back and throwing in an RSS AoC would make Coirnav folk happy in the future too.

Every expansion they should be enabling load balancing in combat zones. TSS it will be a cluster if everyone is trying to faction in one copy of Ashengate and one copy of Frostcrypt. TBS the Jonas hand aug is going to be a nightmare without load balancing, but progression will be fine. SoF I think there will be some contested camps for progression and a few Aug/profession camps that could be alleviated with load balancing.

Once we get into SoD however it will be time to look at key drop rates on TLP servers. All SoD+ content usually drops 2-3 keys per event which creates an artificial progression block forcing you to either split Raid a large amount or not complete content in era because the few keys don't allow it with 2-3 month unlocks. At this point these events should have their key drop increased 4x so that clearing a tier allows you to immediately move into the next tier on TLP servers.
  7. Jaera Augur

Since that was my post and people keep bringing this up, I hope that this might stop people from reading into it the wrong thing (unless I am, but I think I have history to back me up).

Prathun obviously saw the post and liked it, then I'm going to assume he locked it, and I'm fine with that. He's been informed, the like means he might be able to find it again later or otherwise acknowledged he read it, and locking the thread means it didn't devolve into a lot of people remind him of the same thing or using that thread to bring up attacks like not making pick zones of Devastation available.

No matter what they saw it and a reminder is all I was going for, so mission accomplished.
  8. Gremin Augur

So glad you beta test for us on LJ. Thanks
  9. Communist Puppy Augur

Im sure youll really appreciate it in a year when you get there. Then again does it really matter because theres only 1 guild on the server?
  10. Gremin Augur

4 guilds, but we really we do appreciate it
  11. Baldur Augur

But Lockjaw doesn't get AoCs, so what does it matter?
  12. Gremin Augur

Correct but other items that get corrected do matter.