Grats SR, V, ROTE, RA & SV!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maedhros, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Maedhros High King

Congratulations to Silent Redemption, Valhallah, Return of the Exiled, Reckless Ascension and Scarlet Vengeance, for beating Ring of Scale and rounding out the top 10!

It all seems easy now, but there were a couple of tricky events this year that I am proud to have gotten through.
    Enjoy the farming months until we do it all again next time!

Good luck to those still in the hunt!
    fransisco, DaciksBB, Powerful and 7 others like this.
  2. Aldryn Another New Member

Cheees, dudes! Well done.
  3. Allayna Augur

Congrats to those who worked so hard to beat it pre-nerf! We look forward to the friendly competition next year!
  4. Repthor Augur

Yay good job and happy farming
    draginn and Tutunka like this.
  5. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Yes, grats to all!

Now if we can get a few tweeks to make these less of an pain! Rubber banding of the golden wurm, Drusella and her horrid pathing, random cactus stuck on walls/rocks and cant be attacked. Granted J think every event needs a few tweeks to run smoother, difficulty and mechanics seem spot on.
    draginn, Xeladom and Jhenna_BB like this.
  6. Sindaiann Augur

Gratz to all of you!!!
  7. Fohpo Augur

Hopefully with the changes, we can some some more people finishing content. Out of curiosity, I wonder how many guilds in the top 10 are currently dealing with people wanting to get alts in and/or main changing to another class...
  8. Tiggold Augur

I always want to get other toons in there but I don't think I could ever main change, especially just because I finished the expac on my main. I've leveled and played several alts now and it's just to much to work on for me personally. Actively at 6 alts now, 2 of which are very close to being keyed for everything I am and the others are worked on a spot here and there. I'm just happy I found the class for me.

And also GRATS!!!!!! (lost focus there, sorry)
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It's been said but it's so true - raiding sure is an accomplishment again. Even with the delayed expansion release this year, who'd have imagined the top 10 taking shape mid-April?? T2 was crazy hard! RA is a heavy melee dps guild. I'm pretty certain we have more Rogue mains than RoV and FWO on Bristlebane combined - luckily our Rogues are probably our best performing class crew overall (Sorry Daciks, you don't count as a Monk "crew"). We have exceptional finger-wigglers we just didn't have enough of them to burn through Drusilla's Vault and Sathir Line efficiently. It took a lot of practice to become perfect - there is zero room for error.

Way to go all! :)
    DaciksBB, Fohpo and EnchFWO like this.
  10. kizant Augur

11. Powerful Elder

Thanks Maedhros. There were definitely some challenges and I'm glad we got it all done pre-nerf. Grats to everyone else as well.
  12. DaciksBB Augur

:(
    Jhenna_BB and Tutunka like this.
  13. Elyssanda Bardbrain

GRATS to you ALL!
    Metanis and Maedhros like this.
  14. Naugrin Augur

Grats all and thank you well wishers.
  15. Bigstomp Augur

I wish we could go back to difficulty levels, not lockout riding and keys being the difference.

I'm not sure we could realistically though. The top 10 would likely all finish on day 1, or maybe 2 if they struggled (or day 3 if we had enough content).

Removing key requirements for old expansions (TDS/TBM, maybe even EOK although maybe pre-mature) would be amazing for open raid teams that have a huge turnover in roster from night to night would make the old content usable.

Right now old content doesn't drop gear worth using. It does drop some fun rares, but the keying makes it not worth going back for since other than the super rares, everything else is junk.
  16. Allayna Augur

Lockout Quest...we took a stand against it this year.

Still ranked in the top 5 without raiding @ 5am.
  17. Jondalar Augur

Congrats on all the hard work!
  18. draginn Elder

Grats nice work!