EM 25, NEC pet appearance

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Evurkvest, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Evurkvest Augur

Its annoying to not see if pet is wielding anything with the spectre model. Cant we have the model from past expansions on EM 25 back? I cant say i care much for that look but at least you can see the weapons. Old school skelly model would be nice imo or IKS skelly to fit the Kunark theme.

(Yes i know about the pet illusion spells)
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  2. Flatchy Court Jester

I have always wanted a pet inspection option. I cant trust them sneaky mages when I ask em if they geared my pet!
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

4. fransisco Augur

As a mage, the great part about spectres is I can be lazy and claim I equiped them!
  5. menown Augur

I believe that the real reason necros complained about this item was because their pet was already a spectre at the time of this item coming out. And they already had their own spectre illusion. Making an alternate reward so the Necro would actually have some benefit to it was the reasoning behind this item.
  6. Bumkus Elder

As a BST, i find it worthwhile to dedicate at least one bag/hotkey slot to a pet illusion clicky. This allows me to quickly check to see if i equipped pet with weaps and it has the side benefit of allowing me to shrink pet to extra small size. Beastlord pets need to be more shrinkable. They are much too big, even in shrunk state.
  7. Xatt Journeyman

I have bought 4 illusions from market place and none show weapons on my necro pet /rude spectre
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

clicknar, mushroom, werewolf, fish guy (sorry cant remember name) all show weapons. im sure there are a couple more. I have a full bag of pet illusions on flatch. I usually dont use any unless they show the weapons. Pity cuz the Goo pet is pretty cool.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  9. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

And for the extremes.

Aviak shows weapons, and he's about 7 feet tall. Undead Gingerbread Man shows weapons and he comes out of the box proper cookie size.
    Sheex and eqgamer like this.
  10. Evurkvest Augur

Im interested if it was intended to remove the pet illusion on EM 25 that we had on the focus from expantions prior to RoS. Can we get an answer to that?
  11. Raccoo Augur

Scarecrow and jester also show weapons, but the scarecrow uses tiny toothpick sized weapons that can hardly been seen. It also annoys me having the pet return to being a specter every time we get a new pet spell. I like the skeleton knights. Could we get that as an illusion for pet at least? I've been using the zombie pet illusion in the meantime.
  12. Nutari New Member

Ok well it is a pain to have to check if you or someone else equipped your pet .. But if you look in your spells you can see that there are 4 different pet illusions under pet .. 3 of which are skellies and they do show at the very least that your pet has weapons ..
    fransisco likes this.
  13. Flatchy Court Jester

ahhh quit yer belly aching, at least you necros get a change. Us SK been looking at the same old bone daddy for years! I even asked for the zombie for us SK years before it was in game and they gave it to you guys, pfffffft.
  14. Spellfire Augur

Necros would probably trade you their zombie for unnerfed fade and rb ....
    Raccoo likes this.
  15. Raccoo Augur

Done and done!