What was that ornament change?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by eqgamer, Apr 12, 2018.

1. eqgamer Augur

I haven’t been able to log on since patch. What is that wep orn change? Has Lon wep orns now become worthwhile? I:confused:
  2. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

For any weapon ornament that is a mold where you have to place the weapon in it and hit combine, you will now be able to convert the mold to a Type 20 Augment and insert it like other ornamentation augments.

The change is currently on the Test server, and isn't working right yet. Hopefully they will get it straightened out so it can go live with the next patch.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We fixed this for the live patch. It will take a true-up to make it to test.
    eqgamer, Funk and Niskin like this.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It's a really welcome change, there are a handful of nice weapon ornaments that I just never buy because the former container mechanic made it hard to justify the purchase.

Now if only we could get some more 2handed market orns that don't look ridiculous. Counting the days until I can make the Black Acrylia Halberd on TLP.
    eqgamer likes this.
  5. Critts Augur

What about if the item has already been converted with the mold?
  6. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

you're probably SOL. It would take a totally separate line of code to make the molds return an item after being stripped.
  7. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

So does this make the TS'd ones eternal now rather than expendable?
  8. svann Augur

Just remember that the internet was made for ORN!
    eqgamer and Prathun like this.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Unfortunately, yeh. They are gone.
    correct.
    Koryu likes this.
  10. eqgamer Augur

This exactly what I was hoping would happen. Thx all. :D