Maxing bind wound.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Toruch Fleshrot, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

My 106 necro has sadly neglected bind wound skill and I want to Max it out for proficiency achievement.
    What's going to be the easiest and quickest way to do so.. I think it's about 22 or something atm.
  2. Funk Augur

My old favorite was just running to Lavastorm and take lava baths and bind. But that lava probably won't hurt too bad now so possibly new Skyfire lava?
  3. Lianeb Augur

Not sure anymore but you used to be able dot yourself or duel some that dots you in the guild hall to practice, cause the dot would not tic down. If it still works I suggest testing different level dot till you get the right one to not kill you.

There are several places in RoS with string damage lava to get your hp down then get out and bandage up. Outside ashengate the lava is pretty nasty also if you don’t want to run the risk of higher level mobs jumping you. Suppose you could use the drake auras in SF for this as well.
  4. High Voltage Augur

With the debuff limiting the max health, an instance of Ruins of Lxavnom (TBM) is the place to go.
    Brohg and Sissruukk like this.
  5. Lianeb Augur

Ah good call if progression there is not done
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Can also bust out Shroud of the Forgotten:

lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=98858

Every time you equip and Unequip it hits you with a 1m debuff that caps your hp mana and end at 25%. Situationally handy.
    Nniki likes this.
  7. Jaylin Augur

Without any regen buffs, you should be able to use your flesh to poison. I maxxed mine with that going, it ticked down higher than my base regen.
  8. Jumbur Improved Familiar

With the fear fruit http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=106181
    you can get naked(don't undress completely, if you are less than 110) in pok and practice bindwound pretty much non-stop, as the dot and bindwound cancels eachother out. The fear dot is beneficial, and won't tick down in pok.
    Just don't take any breaks. :eek:
  9. Brohg Augur

or if you have an alt without the progression done
  10. Nniki Augur

There's two versions of Torn Soul too... the beneficial version gets cast on you in non-combat zones, so if you equip and unequip the shroud in PoK, you're good to go.
    Sheex likes this.
  11. Muji Augur

You can also request erudins burning raid. You have to equip a torch that maxes your health at 50% or so.