Getting bored

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by TenkenTurtle, Apr 12, 2018.

1. TenkenTurtle Elder

I am solely playing on a live server. Any of the Anniversary things I was interested in are done I run a box group but have done pretty much everything on them to be the best they can be aside from ranging, All epics done all Prayer Shawls done best augments and gear possible. Don't feel like rolling a new character. Just want to be able to make current characters best they can be. Now I'm farming Triumvirate Blood Stones to expand my merc slots. but blah it's getting old. All tradeskills maxxed to 350. It'd be nice if they added a complex ts quest for 350'ers with a decent reward. How is everyone else doing on content. I love EQ and will never play any other game. Just hoping for more content. Yes I have all my Heroic AA's and achievements from the past 5 expansions also...
  2. Sissruukk Rogue One

Well, I have EoK and RoS group done. Still working on my Heroic AAs (a little over half done on those). I hate tradeskilling, so the only tradeskill I have up is make poison (I have a couple of others at 300, others in the mid 200s, rest in the 100s). Just taking my time with everything for the most part so I don't run out of stuff to do.
  3. Fohpo Augur

I'm working on getting my box team caught up, have you done Artisan's and Caestra's? Those are in the realm of high end tradeskill, "longer" quests. I'm assuming you have no interest in raiding?
  4. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I'm saving Hunter Achievements for last. If I had done everything you have already done then I'd probably be looking around thinking, "well I guess it's time."
    Fohpo likes this.
  5. Fohpo Augur

If I was being candid, I'd phrase it as I'm putting Hunter Achievements off for last because I'm lazy and they sound awful.
  6. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

That sounds fair. The waiting and waiting and killing the right PH's is definitely not my thing, but by putting achievements on it they at least get my interest. Would have to start with whatever zone I had the most in already and continue from there. Would probably give up and move to another zone before finishing it. Basically I'd just kill any nameds I could find anywhere and hope that I eventually get some completed.
  7. Fohpo Augur

I'm basically making it the last thing I do, any named I get before that is completely incidental to whatever else I'm doing in any zone. I just finished dragging a box group through TBM for Dicho/Relife, EoK for EoD1, and RoS for VP key. Going to start on TDS progression and eventually buy the proc augs for new crew and finally after that I plan on going through CotF for Hero's and the clicky. Hunters are virtually the last thing I'm concerned about because I hate the fact that they were added to the Hero's collection.
  8. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I'm good at starting things, not as good at finishing them. Currently in progress on progression for SoD, HoT, VoA, TDS, CotF, EoK, and RoS. Although CotF is getting close to completion. It will feel weird to have it all done.
  9. TenkenTurtle Elder

Yes Crestra's and Artisan's done. Pretty much all the content that makes my characters any stronger has been completed.
  10. Cicelee Augur

You should make players on other servers and help players with EOTD. Since apparently not doing so is going to end the game...
    Metanis, Fohpo and Jhenna_BB like this.
  11. IblisTheMage Augur

Hehe that is impressive, man.

Now you have to tell us: which group do you run? What is your setup?

:)
  12. Lily Augur

WoW, I don't know what to say. Especially if you don't play other games.
  13. Derka Power Ranger

I've been trying to improve magelo stats but there's only so far you can go without raiding. Maybe try to one group some older raids for those achievements and really put your crew/abilities to the test
  14. RenDnB New Member

Haha wow man thats really impressive! I run a 4 box group, currently working on epic 1.0 #4. Haven't tapped heavily into tradeskills yet but I'm getting there on a couple of them (I do have a Master Chef though! gotta love it!).

Currently I've stagnated in leveling a bit so I can finish up some quests. My main boxed group is at lvl 72/73 and they'll be 75 hopefully this weekend. I do have 3 other boxed groups I play as well. I have one set I play with my wife (who 2 boxes as well), and one that I play with my kids.

Not getting bored yet, but if I had those kinds of accomplishments, and not wanting to roll alts, I can understand you getting bored. However, I also know what its like when you're just wanting your main group to be the best they can be.

So really, I'm kind of all over the place at the moment, but having a good time regardless what I'm doing.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

How many toons did you max tradeskills on? If moar than 1, I salute your dedication OP.

Also, how about Hero’s Journey? Alaran Tears?
    TenkenTurtle likes this.
  16. eqgamer Augur

17. TenkenTurtle Elder

Pally, Shaman, Ranger, Bard
  18. TenkenTurtle Elder

Main is maxxed to 350
    Other three 300+ some change.

Hero's Journey: NO, The Tears of Alaris fully evolved augment in my charm slots.
  19. slayerofbats Augur

Just play other games.... It doesn't have to be MMOs because they are mostly crap. But you could play the various "must play" PC games for a change. Then come back to EQ when it has another expansion.
  20. eqgamer Augur

Don’t play other games. Just find something to do. Such as the voa mount or ask people if they need help