Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by gladiatoreq, Apr 5, 2018.

1. gladiatoreq Elder

See title.

Considering coming back to EQ but I can't commit to the current low-XP rates on Coirnav.

I know Phinny got a bump to XP in Kunark, will Coirnav follow the same pattern? Any idea how much of a bump it will be?

Thanks.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Phinny didn't get a bump in Kunark. Xp was adjusted in classic after launch, but that bump is already on Coirnav. There will be a bump in GoD.
  3. Crayon123 Augur

Kunark is going to be slow as molasses to level, if you think its bad now, good luck.
    Lantherion likes this.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

Coirnav uses the adjusted Phinny XP rate, so the "bump" is already included. As far as I know, there aren't current plans for an additional bump with any unlocks.
    jeskola likes this.
  5. Lantherion Elder

Ouch.....
  6. tankNspank Elder

LAWLZ!!!!
    jeskola likes this.
  7. Johnwick Augur

Would you check this and verify that it is actually has been applied?
    Considering the most recent list of items and bugs that were suppose to be removed from this TLP previously stated in your patch notes..
  8. Arrk Augur

It is working... pre-server I ran some numbers and based on the "bumped" Phinny rates with the bonus and pots....

My approximation was ~70hours for the first level 50.... it took 69 hours and 50 min....

Basically the level 1 killing a white mob...

5% on agnarr
    3% on phinny(pre-GOD)
    3% on coirnav

...holds true... 3% was the the bumped... it used to be 2%....
  9. Sanido New Member

EXPERIENCE RATES ARE TOO SLOW!!!!! I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO SIGN UP FOR GRINDING FOREVER AGAIN!
    Crayon123 likes this.
  10. Roxxlyy Augur

Coirnav was launched at this XP rate.
    jeskola and Johnwick like this.
  11. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

So is this thread confirming that Coirnav will not receive the same exp bump when GoD opens that Phinny got?
  12. Johnwick Augur

Thank you for the reply and checking that for me.
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

Could you confirm exactly what rate Corinav was launched with? I'm pretty sure it was stated that Coirnav would launch with the exp rate Phinigel had after its first increase. Since then, Phinigel has had one or more exp increases if memory serves. Which exp rate is Coirnav on, the one after the first Phinny increase or the current Phinny rate?
  14. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

There just won't be a any more exp bumps as that's already included in the start of the server until GOD+
  15. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I was talking about this:

That could be "an additional bump" as in, more bumps than Phinny got. Or it could be "additional bump with any unlocks" as in, no more bumps period.
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

Never mind it's in the Coirnav announcement post:

17. Febb Augur

I would think they would increase it after GoD as the AA grind for returning or new players will start to get much longer than levels.
  18. Ninjoe New Member

Coirnav needs another xp bump.
    Sanido likes this.
  19. uk6999 Augur

Having already gone through Phinny and all of its xp adjustments I am not a fan of doing it all over again but here I am. I have taken my 3 accounts and dropped them down to 2. Will likely drop it down to one in the very near short term. I have no reason to keep multiple accounts with the xp the way it is. Just no desire to grind out another char.

I know your making money on pots as I buy a lions share of them. But you should also consider people dropping accounts and leaving the server. I am also holding out on buying brokers bag, etc. to see if the life of the server will make it past Kunark. If you released a server with decent XP gains you would have such a winner on your hands through people subbing and re-subbing, rolling alts, etc. I just dont get why we are here again. Mom! are we there yet!
    Sanido and Lantherion like this.
  20. tivolti New Member

Sounds like the answer is pretty clear. There is no plan (or even discussion?) to increase the Coirnav exp rate.

Realistically, most of the people complaining won't stop actually playing.

If it's untenable, play on Agnarr or bail out and let your wallet do the talking :)