weapon affinity AA

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by fransisco, Mar 27, 2018.

1. fransisco Augur

Does this AA increase the chance that an aug in the weapon or a spell base proc will occur as well? Or only the proc of the weapon itself?
  2. Fohpo Augur

Thought it was aug too, which is why bard/rng/beast went proc augs instead of weapon damage
  3. Dreadmore Augur

Full disclaimer, I am making all this up, but I'd think it would affect the aug proc too. My thinking is that when you insert an aug with a proc into a weapon, its effects also appear in the weapon's description.

Sorry, not confirmation, but just hopeful (and somewhat logical) thinking.
  4. Derka Power Ranger

My thoughts exactly. The Aug becomes part of the weapon and procs do fire frequently for hybrids.

On a side note Hybrids choose procs because the increase in damage from Destructive Fury AA
  5. fortuneteller Augur

Except, i think the destructive fury, not makes up for pure damage + when resists, 0 damage.
  6. Dreadmore Augur

:confused: sorry, but what?
  7. fortuneteller Augur

If the monsters resist your procs, you do do no damage with your procs, and seems the resists on mobs increases faster than the checks on the procs.
  8. svann Augur

I havent seen much in the way of proc resists, except venril sathir and hoskar like to resist focussed strike of the blood orchid (disease)