Emperor Ganak Familiar Damage Mod Stacking

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kinadorm, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Imak Augur

Familiar hp component has never stacked with temporary HP buffs like growth / strance. The buffs have always overwritten the familiar, nothing new here.
  2. Ghubuk Augur

It would be nice even if they got rid of the hp component of the buff so that it could be used.
  3. Luclin.Dragonball Lorekeeper

I don't care in the least about hp buffs, period. BUT I'm outraged that a nifty familiar be given as a reward, unusable by the FUNDAMENTAL familiar class: Wizards. Come on, Devs. Please address.

Achievement completion could unlock a slightly augmented new rank for Wizards' Improved Familiar, in lieu of being able to use both? Or an NPC could take the item and return an upgraded version specifically tuned to replace Wizards' familiars?
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Orienn TreeHugger

I can't get the pet to go away when I remove the pet buff is anyone else having this problem?
  5. Mortium Elder

Can we get it to provide a dps boost to melee characters also?
  6. Schadenfreude Augur

You're clicking off the wrong buff.
  7. Symbius Augur

That right there is one of the biggest issues withthis reward. It does nothing for melee.

So add in all the stacking issues for casters and being completely worthless for all the melee, this has to go down as one of the worst expansion reward items in the history of EQ.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Warpeace Augur

Complete waste of development time to put in game as it is.

Fix it so I can have my reward for the effort to acquire.

Currently its like poop on a stick no one wants it.
    Yinla and kizant like this.