Live Update Bugs 03/14/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Cliff stones, look at misspellings in description. Id link but on phone.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks. I found a bunch of misspellings/typos on all of the Ring of Scale power sources.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Ngreth, Prathun and whoever else. Does Test need a patch to catch us up to Live with the hot fixes you've rolled out for anniversary stuff? I don't know as I've been busy as heck the last week with work stuff and haven't had time to play much unfortunately.
  4. Raccoo Augur

Can the trash from Plane of War mission Liquid Courage be checked out for scaling? Seems alot tougher than they were last year.
  5. Paladin Augur

This is not actually a new bug, but it definitely needs addressing.

In the Tribute Window (Alt U), the benefits of Personal Tribute are blank. The other three (Personal Trophy, Guild & Guild Trophy show what tributes are set up to activate when activated.

Please fix this.
  6. moogs Augur

7. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

you have to take off power source equip item then you can sell
  8. Snakes New Member

I can not use the pet morph: Bone Golem click indoors or outside if im under say a tent, that just annoying for an item bought in the DBG store :(
  9. moogs Augur

Nothing equipped in my power source slot at the moment.
  10. Moege Augur

Dark blue con last year @ 105, bearable.
    Dark blue con today @ 110, wondering which train ran me over.
  11. Lianeb Augur

The power source adds an invisible aug to items that they remember. You have equip the item and remove your ps while equippped so the invisible aug is removed then you can unequip it and sell
  12. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

EoE grp mission is now giving Stalwart Guardian (Raid) achievement for successfully doing meteor blocks.

I failed to keep my personal opinion stuff out of the bugs thread and had my post modified. The next time I realize that I will lose forum access.
  13. Allayna Augur

Old Man Mckenzie Raid - Lord Nagafen - Missing Tranix, Warlord, Magus, not able to be completed at this time.
  14. Benito EQ player since 2001.

War Bear Saddle no longer shows its "electrical" particle effect. Can you bring back electricity to the bear? :)
  15. Bidaum_TR Lorekeeper

There is a pane you can drag down to reveal the benefits; move your cursor at the top of the area where the information should be until it turns into a combo up/down arrow. It's been like that forever and will cover the tab back up if you log out or close the tribute window sometimes. Reminiscent of the /baz window on a new toon where you can't see the "Find Item" button nor the "Buy" button until you drag the horizontal and vertical to see. Or the Quest window's step description (that might have a useful clue on how to do the step you are on) defaults to be slid all the way up as well on a new toon.
    I'm sure there are others that I'm not remembering. Once you figure out the workaround you can do like the rest of us and just deal with it. TBH, I've given up on keeping track on what happens Next Month or the month before or the month after....
  16. svann Augur

Cazic's Blood illusion not persisting through zoning, even though I have the Master of Disguise AA.
  17. Bigstomp Augur

18. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The achievements window has "Trial of Discovery" while the quest is listed as, "Trail of Discovery". See image below:

[IMG]
  19. moogs Augur

Thanks guys.
  20. Paladin Augur

That worked! Thanks.