[Phinigel] <The Broken Wave> PST Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Snomie, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Snomie Elder

Bumpity - seriously need some shamans to loot the rotting chain.
  2. Snomie Elder

Bump - currently open to most classes depending on app and raid attendance. Higher need for good shaman, beastlord, mage and druids.
  3. Snomie Elder

Bump! Most classes open!
  4. Snomie Elder

Bump recruiting now open to all classes.
  5. Boze TLP complaint factory

JOIN US
  6. ElaidaTL Augur

Jain still rolling there with you guys?
  7. Snomie Elder

No Jain (that I know of), but we have Snomie, voted number 1 best wizard in all the most important wizard polls on the server.
  8. ElaidaTL Augur

Sorry. He is currently called Erasmus I believe.
  9. Snomie Elder

Ah, Erasmus had to go to 'The Mystic Order' due to needing earlier raid hours. He still stalks around in our forums and discord though. I believe he's in Cult of Chaos now since that's where most TMO people went to after TMO ended.
  10. Boze TLP complaint factory

Besides being the #1 wiz, Snomie is also the #1 most accurate DPS parser on the server.
  11. Boze TLP complaint factory

WTB Priests. The -only- Pacific time guild on Phinny! First Deathknell run coming Monday!
  12. Snomie Elder

Bump - TSS coming up, come join us for pacific/west coast prime time raiding!
  13. Snomie Elder

Bumpity for TSS! Lots of folks coming back, but still room on raids for more (especially cleric, shaman, druids).
  14. Swish New Member

Was wanting to come back. Leaning towards bst, sham, and possibly a cleric of low lvl grouping happens (soloing as a cleric is just not fun). Hope to be able to play with you all as a fellow pacific time zone player
  15. Boze TLP complaint factory

JOIN US! #1 Wiz on the server, #1 PST guild on the server.
  16. Snomie Elder

Feel free to hit up our officers in game for a friends and family invite while you level. Groups at low levels can be hard to come by these days, but I'm sure some of our members would be happy to help with a quick PL to help get you boosted up, especially if it helps fill in some gaps in our raid roster.
  17. Jelo New Member

We have TSS on farm and have room for a couple solid folks.

Hit up Hurq, Treach, Elderan, Vaiion, Musklez, Hardcorn or Snomie in game!
  18. Parashu New Member

Tired of sitting on the bench waiting for a raid spot? We have spot open! Come join us on the west side of the time zones!
  19. Boze TLP complaint factory

Great time to join, gear up cheap to get ready for TBS!
  20. ForumBoss Augur

bump, it's still easy to catch up, the XP rate is fast and there's plenty of gear to go around.