[Phinigel] PoR Progression - Community Consensus and Progression Initiative

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

With most of the PoR raid progression zones not being instanced due to a "lack of time", guilds are invited to join a joint objective to flag as many guilds for progressing through Prophecy in an efficient manner. With many of the progression targets dropping 6+ pieces at once, efficient flagging can be encouraged to flag as many guilds as we can into Theater of Blood, so any guild on the server that wishes to, can ideally access Deathknell in a timely manner without being choked on the progression up to ToB.

Please have your leaders contact Ythera or Satoshi for invites to the Reciprocity Discord chat if they have not been already communicated to.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Will there be kneeling?
  3. Communist Puppy Augur

Arent a lot of them only playing on coirnav because last week during their mayong clear they had to wait 45 minutes for them to synch their mayong kills for Satoshi's ego? After one of their raids wiped to it and they had to completely redo it from the beginning?

Doesnt seem like this will workout well with that kind of ego, or it will involve OGC getting the first set of openworld flag mobs, and once OGC gets theirs everyone else can fight for scraps.
  4. Astral64 Augur

The Team over at Wild Treasures is more than happy to share extra key pieces with any guild who may need them after our first Deathknell clear.

-WT Leadership
  5. Boze TLP complaint factory

I'm new to PoR, and I've been reading through guides. Am I wrong that you can get ToB access without the open world raid mobs? You'd still need them to request the Razorthorn raid and to do Deathknell, but I don't see them as required anywhere for ToB access, as having the Enrage Flesh Charm is all group task stuff and opens the Razorthorn group tasks required for ToB to you.
  6. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Lol. Nice to see the fans come out!

[IMG]

I'm not sure where you get your information, but it's wrong. At no point did I try to "make a deal", I was approached with a mutual understanding that people can enjoy other servers while trying to minimal conflict with their originating servers. That's completely fine with me, I've done the two server thing before myself before retiring Citizen on Fippy. I respect people's choices to play on other upcoming and new TLPs, as I've done in the past too. It's definitely a fun rush, I don't see myself doing it again, nor would I have the time to. I wish all my friends and everyone on Coirnav a good time, as I'm sure many of them are having.

As for the other concerns, we've continued our normal raiding schedule, including the same amount of splits. This included our split of Mayong yesterday on Coirnav launch. I appreciate the deep seeded concern of OGC's wellbeing, we're doing just fine, enjoying the content exactly how we want to enjoy it :)

As for Prophecy, we look forward to working with other guilds to ensure no one is choked out of content, as we've historically always encouraged. Thanks for many of you that have already reached out.
  7. Catashe Augur

How can one say that with a straight face... We all know the only ones who really like classic EQ are the krono farmers since instancing has removed the true "race to be first" thing cause other than acouple expansions where keying are a issue most guilds are doing end game within a week or two without even trying.. I mean I don't mean to be harsh on classic EQ but it just a throw as many as you can at a wall and see what sticks kinda thing where you wearing "trash" loot from hate/fear and maybe do that 1 or 2 pieces of Plane of Sky quest loot thats worth it
  8. Communist Puppy Augur

Pick one and stick with it, you just managed to contradict yourself in the same sentence while trying to look like youre trying to be the goodguy.
  9. Catashe Augur

ah fan boys
  10. Hamshire Augur

We aren't even at the expansions where you needed zerker dying blow to progress yet. :(
  11. Kragin Augur

Ham planet salty per usual. But I think this would be a good idea, still having Lockjaw Rotation flashbacks tho
  12. Farore Journeyman

satoshi has been like this since forever, trying to make himself seem like the good guy while doing everything he can to line his pockets or pad his ego. surprised there's anyone left to make "deals" with this guy.

hope ogc implodes because everyone is having fun on coirnav.
  13. Gilamas New Member

I'd take a link! Won't be on in game today so shoot me a pm here!
    /Bonlgon
  14. Guzzle Augur

We had more than 40 raiding mains in our 2 split of Mayong on Coirnav launch night. I think we're okay! We appreciate the concern, though!
  15. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Sent :)
  16. Guzzle Augur

What would alleviate this issue altogether would be if DBG actually put forth the product as advertised.

https://www.everquest.com/news/true-box-progression-server-faq-phinigel says

I would consider things that are required to progress, are not easily obtained due to long respawn timers, etc would fit the bill for "big raid targets". What would be great is a response from DBG as to why they may fail to meet their commitment to their paying customers to deliver a product the way it was advertised.

We, collectively, are the reason Phinny and Agnarr have been huge monetary successes for you. The people that come after us on future servers will not have to deal with being spat in the face of, but a number of us will and a number of us will remember that.

But hey, I guess running out of time is an acceptable answer.
    PathToEternity and Boze like this.
  17. Catashe Augur

Boy that be a lot of deleted posts
  18. Numiko Augur

PoR loot is not all that great to really worry about it. Can't we just skip it and go to TSS? ;)
    Chatoyan, Guzzle and Machentoo like this.
  19. Aziuno Augur

Since these are Open world, and don't have the MOTM Tags...
    Couldn't we just all AFK in the zone to force picks/additional zones? With US/AUS guilds having opposite raid schedules, I imagine we could have at least 2 additional picks open.
  20. Machentoo Augur

Best solution anyone has mentioned yet.