Live Update Bugs 03/14/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 14, 2018.

1. klanderso Developer

This is actually something I'll be looking into for the majority of next week, and hope to have a fix for soon.
  2. Lily Augur

Is anyone else having trouble getting the drops for Pieces is Pieces from the witherans and Shadowmanes in SRF?

I've killed over 100 witherans, and maybe 30 shadowmanes with none dropping.
  3. Lily Augur

Apparently 101 was the lucky number for witherans. I'll keep working on SMs.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

I don't know if it is a bug or if it even matters, but upon killing npcs in the Dreadspire anniversary mission, I get: "Your faction standing with Beta KOS could not get any worse." One specific example is "a drachnid researcher" in case that is of value.

I think I've seen that faction hit a few other times but I can't recall where.
  5. Venaki Elder

I've been farming TS materials in several old zones from Kunark, PoP, Luclin... and some corpses transforms in treant corpses, completely random. Don't know if this is a new bug, but never seen that before.
  6. Malbro Augur

The Brasse's stein quest seems to be bugged, I can't get the drunkard's stein even though I repeat the songs correctly.
  7. Kinadorm Augur

I also used to keep my volume slider at 5% until the February patch. Now I have to set the volume slider to 0% because spell sound effects were drowning out all other sounds. There doesn't seem to be any difference between 5% and 100% as far as volume now.
  8. Malbro Augur

The only one that worked was the song that started with My stinky stein. None of the others, even repeated correctly, worked.
  9. Kiras Augur

We were having that same issue until the patch on 3/14. It wasn't a change in strategy that made it start working, but it wasn't mentioned in patch notes. I suspect the very act of resetting the server fixed it.

It's a really glitchy event. The reset window for the two waves of 7 mobs needs to be looked into.
  10. Fohpo Augur

We didn't have any problems with it last night, and on the first set of adds some clowns got the first one to 96% before last one spawned.
  11. Recnarp Augur

Is this an option in game that was added recently? I'm not at my computer atm.
  12. Weebaaa Augur

A Formal Dinner Party.
    Upon zoning in and hailing:

Melion Pell, Minor Functionary says, 'Greetings and salutations. Please mingle and enjoy the party. The gest of honor will be here in a while.'

Also all of the 19th anniversary quests require RoS owned to participate. This has previously not been the case with anniversary content. Hoping this is an oversight.
    Yinla likes this.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Technically, yes, it is a bug. Though a harmless bug.
    Thanks for the typo report.
    And... the RoS to participate is as intended.
  14. Weebaaa Augur

The Bone Rod reward from the 19th anniversary task has a "Used in tradeskills" tag.
    It's a bit early to call this erroneous, but I haven't found any reason for it to be tagged as such.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It is Erroneous. It should also be no-drop.
  16. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Could be quest-mobs from here: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6871

Basically, treant-mobs are disguised as normal mobs and reveal themselves when hurt(if you one-shot them, the corpse tranforms instead) and drop a quest item.
  17. Weebaaa Augur

Regarding typos, is there a better/easier way to report these? would /feedback be more appropriate?
  18. Omegga Elder

When I try to combine The Darkhollow Collection bag for the Pieces is Pieces bonus i get the message You don't have the proper knowledge of the materials and the combine fails. I tired it before and after completing the quest and in all the Depths of Darkhollow zones.
  19. Riou EQResource

You have to beat the fish quest for some reason to do this
  20. Lily Augur

New icon in my events window says: "You hear whispers, rumors of a stirring within the tombs of Charasis and unrest among the Ring of Scale. All Access members can receive a unique illusion for each character that enters the game during this event."

How do you claim this illusion?
    Yinla likes this.